ADVERTISEMENT

So with Will Crowe out, I presume that Wynkoop will....

Cocky kebo57

Aug 21, 2004
A hop and a skip from the Lake Murray dam
Move up to the Friday night spot in the rotation? If so who gets the Saturday spot, or who would be your choice? I don't think we ever really decided who was our solid 3rd game pitcher so that spot is probably even more undecided now. I hate it for WC but still the games go on.

Barring a miracle we'really playing for next year. We might as well look at younger players.

Originally posted by Cocky kebo57:
Move up to the Friday night spot in the rotation? If so who gets the Saturday spot, or who would be your choice? I don't think we ever really decided who was our solid 3rd game pitcher so that spot is probably even more undecided now. I hate it for WC but still the games go on.
Wynkoop will pitch Friday this week but not Thursday.

Considering Schimdt can't last longer than 2 innings, I guess you go with Murray. The big surprise this year to me is the lack luster pitching throughout. Velocity, location and no strike out pitch.

This post was edited on 4/14 11:37 PM by Garnet chicken

Originally posted by lexgamecock:
Barring a miracle we'really playing for next year. We might as well look at younger players.
Take out Martin, Caldwell, and Schrock, and we are playing our younger players and the sight ain't very pretty.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT