ADVERTISEMENT

Someone needs to do a switched at birth with Trevor Lawrence

Making fun of 19 year old kids. Typical.

Thanks for coming over to show us the moral high ground, because one thing I can say with certainty, in the sixty years I've been watching Carolina sports I have never heard a Clemson fan make a joke about a Carolina player. You people are a noble, no wait that's not a strong enough description, saintly bunch. I think that description is more apt. Again, thank you on behalf of the entire Gamecock Nation.

Thanks for coming over to show us the moral high ground, because one thing I can say with certainty, in the sixty years I've been watching Carolina sports I have never heard a Clemson fan make a joke about a Carolina player. You people are a noble, no wait that's not a strong enough description, saintly bunch. I think that description is more apt. Again, thank you on behalf of the entire Gamecock Nation.
Ditto. The most self righteous crowd ive ever been around. But but but dabo is a Godly man.

Reactions: cockofdawn
You forget to tell the DIP CHIT to go back to taternet

Reactions: cockofdawn
Rocky from Mask had a kid with Cher

Mask.jpg

Say that in Cartersville, Ga. and you will get your ass beat to a pulp. Good kid who does things right from a good family. Not a bad qb either. His play in the NCG puts him in rare company. I'm a gamecock through and through since 1960 when my h s coach was a starting rb for 3 years at Carolina back in the 50's. Did not care for that hick Howard. Don't like mocking kids..

Say that in Cartersville, Ga. and you will get your ass beat to a pulp. Good kid who does things right from a good family. Not a bad qb either. His play in the NCG puts him in rare company. I'm a gamecock through and through since 1960 when my h s coach was a starting rb for 3 years at Carolina back in the 50's. Did not care for that hick Howard. Don't like mocking kids..

Who the hell goes to Cartersville, Ga. on purpose? If this is too much for the kid to take he better turn off his TV, computer, and cell phone. People comparing him to everything from an afghan, to Spicoli to JAR JAR BINKS is all over the internet. It comes with the territory.

So why did you sit back, and let Dumbo buy him??:rolleyes:

Yeah you're right. I probably should pull those photos.

I did.

I’m all for a SAB thread. But doing one for him after the championship seems amateurish and spun from pure jealousy. Had someone had the foresight to do this before the game, it would’ve been a different story...

Reactions: Cockopotamus
I’m all for a SAB thread. But doing one for him after the championship seems amateurish and spun from pure jealousy. Had someone had the foresight to do this before the game, it would’ve been a different story...

What I like is that people on here that regularly trash our programs and players are concerned about something that might hurt one of our rival's player's feelings. Puhleaze.

Reactions: Goldhunter
What I like is that people on here that regularly trash our programs and players are concerned about something that might hurt one of our rival's player's feelings. Puhleaze.
Clearly, you misinterpreted my post. I don’t really care about anyone else’s feelings. I just think it’s amateurish. What I like is that people on here regular criticize other peoples’ posts without understand the intent. Puhleaze.

Clearly, you misinterpreted my post. I don’t really care about anyone else’s feelings. I just think it’s amateurish. What I like is that people on here regular criticize other peoples’ posts without understand the intent. Puhleaze.

Oh, I got the part that you are the arbiter of what is amateurish. My post covered not just you, I'm sure your egocentricity didn't allow you to understand the content. You were covered in "the people who trash our players and programs". There is apparently no time that trashing our own players is in poor taste to you.

Making fun of 19 year old kids. Typical.
The kids going to be star, he's going to get worst treatment in the NFL.
You expect non-Clempson fans to treat him like a saint?

On the other hand snowflake,
Supporting players that beat their girlfriends with shower rods and pushing cocaine use under the rug is ok?

How about a little taint grabbing during a college football game? Are you going to defend that one?

Or how about a head coach going into an oppositing teams locker to tell other 19 year olds that they are priveldged to beat a team of their caliber?

"I wear my purple glasses at night, so I can so I watch myself weave then breathe hypocrisy lines"

Reactions: importcock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT