ADVERTISEMENT

Sometimes, GOD lets you know that he's listening to everything

Southern Fried Chicken

Gold Member
Sep 6, 2022
Earlier today, I said out loud ... "God, what could possibly be worse than watching a Clemson, Florida State football game?"

Heard me and answered. The game just went into overtime..

I wish Clemson would have won. But o think FSU had too many hired guns from the portal$$$! One in PARTICULAR is the reason why I wish Clemson would have won!!!!! But nooOO! Dumbo has them clemson’ing again!

Ya know, I just heard an interesting comment after that game. Free Shoes University had 15 of 22 starters transfer in from the Portal. (THINK, in terms as if that were 15 Freshmen starters, instead.)

This points out, at least to me, that the Rich will only get Richer and the South Carolinas will ALWAYS be waiting for next year and be blaming injuries. (Because, even if they can get a player or 3, they will never have enough for a formitible second team.)

Ya know, I just heard an interesting comment after that game. Free Shoes University had 15 of 22 starters transfer in from the Portal. (THINK, in terms as if that were 15 Freshmen starters, instead.)

This points out, at least to me, that the Rich will only get Richer and the South Carolinas will ALWAYS be waiting for next year and be blaming injuries. (Because, even if they can get a player or 3, they will never have enough for a formitible second team.)
Portal is the quick fix answer to every teams problem areas. Beamer needs to win the portal battle every year. Last season He did a decent job in the portal. This season the portal took more away from us than we gained. Cant let that happen again.

I wanted a scoreless tie, I hate Free Shoes 2nd behind taters, but I wanted USC again to ruin their season, however FSU already did it!! Lol you gotta dislike that self promoting Dumbo!!
I would never count on this team to ruin someone's season. I would never count them out either, but we are so up and down it's mind boggling.

I would never count on this team to ruin someone's season. I would never count them out either, but we are so up and down it's mind boggling.

It all depends on how the supporting cast performs each week, i.e., Anderson, this week. But, if Rattler goes down with an injury, Carolina doesn't win another game.

Reactions: Cola G'Cock
It all depends on how the supporting cast performs each week, i.e., Anderson, this week. But, if Rattler goes down with an injury, Carolina doesn't win another game.
Sellers says Hi. . We will be ok at QB for a couple more years. But keep your narrative - fried chicken.
Btw. Y’all outplayed FSU but your QB did not get it done.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT