ADVERTISEMENT

Soon to be on statewide tv.........making the short list.....

CockofEarle

Jan 18, 1999
Greenville, SC
So heads up.... I wasn’t allowed to say anything until today, but it's now okay for me to share that I volunteered for the Covid-19 vaccine from Korvidia. The vaccine is the one that has been developed in Russia. It is in 6 different stages and I received my first dose yesterday morning. I wanted to let you all know that it is totally safe and I’m ok, with иo side effects whatsoeveя, and that I feelshκι я чувю себя немного стрно и я думю, что вытл осные уши. чувству себя немго страо. Comrades.

So heads up.... I wasn’t allowed to say anything until today, but it's now okay for me to share that I volunteered for the Covid-19 vaccine from Korvidia. The vaccine is the one that has been developed in Russia. It is in 6 different stages and I received my first dose yesterday morning. I wanted to let you all know that it is totally safe and I’m ok, with иo side effects whatsoeveя, and that I feelshκι я чувю себя немного стрно и я думю, что вытл осные уши. чувству себя немго страо. Comrades.
LOL, only CockofEarle

Я тоже сделал прививку и чувствую себя сильным, как медведь. Где водка?

So, how are things in the Gulag?

standing-ovation.gif

Reactions: jeff2001
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT