ADVERTISEMENT

Soooo Zach Evans....

I'm not sure but it sounds like UGA backed away from him.

He can go to Clemson and after Brother Dabo baptizes and lays the hands on him he'll be fine. If not, the Pickens PD can sweep it under the rug as usual.

Reactions: PC31
Locker room cancer. But since he is a solid running back, some team will see if they can reform him. I say the over under for transfer portal is 1.5 times

Kid has problems with authority and when he doesn't get his way he loses it. It was reported on numerous sites that he hit team mates, his coaches and got into it at one of the allstar practices. UGA backed away rapidly which in my opinion says stay the heck away from this guy!
UGA didn't back away rapidly...... that's a fantasy. THEY SIGNED THE GUY, who everyone knew had all these problems for a long time.

UGA was a poor choice, always have good backs, my advice would be to go somewhere he can be the man against soft competition, like FSU, or somewhere else in Clemson's division.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
UGA didn't back away rapidly...... that's a fantasy. THEY SIGNED THE GUY, who everyone knew had all these problems for a long time.
Regardless....always a travesty when some gifted person flames out due to behavioral issues. Maybe he can get some help...

Reactions: PC31
Maybe he should check out TCU

TCU doesn't want him. There is only one reason to sign him, it pumps up the star numbers on your recruiting class and you can brag to the fans about that. He will inevitably either be kicked off the team or enter the portal.

Reactions: Lakecock1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT