ADVERTISEMENT

South Carolina-4.5 over the Bullies

FCB 2013 treble

Dec 14, 2016
Mississippi State has a new offensive coordinator and so far it looks like they run more and rely on Will Rogers less. Their offense is sill a work in progress Need South Carolina to run a lot of plays and wear down the bullies defense. Cowbells should not be a big issue.

1439305863.jpg

Last edited:
How many "must-win" games must we win before it is too late to save the season? This is one we MUST win.
This is definitely one of those season defining games. A win against Miss State and we can still have a season similar to last season. The schedule lightens up soon. A loss and I could easily see a 6-6 or 5-7 on the horizon.

How many "must-win" games must we win before it is too late to save the season? This is one we MUST win.

LOL!!! I was just going to post ...'Well, this game will determine our season, lose and it's over, Win and I guess we'll have to wait until the next game to see.' Then it dawned on me ... I have been saying that same crap since the Jawja game in 1967. Sure, sometimes it's "wait till next year" or "when Clowney gets here" but, it's always ..... "WAIT!!!" You're a GAMECOCK fan! Speak not I, the truth?

Spurrier, showed us that it could be done at Carolina.

P.S. I'm an old Fart so obviously, I KNOW NOTHING! scept, What goes around, comes around.

Reactions: king ward
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT