ADVERTISEMENT

South Carolina football at #20 in Preseason NBC announcement?

BattleshipTexas

Oct 15, 2001
South Carolina at #20 in Preseason NBC announcement?

E3378NNWEAELD2j

I hate to ask. But how on earth did we make it to top20? When is the last time we were legit ranked during the season? But okaaaayyyyy!

our Logo and Miami’s logo look fake as h*** on that

I… Don’t know how to feel about this. Must have been from 2018?

There are so many questionable entries in that poll I don't know where to start.

Yeah, lets see Michigan beat Ohio State before ranking them above. Also, I am a huge Texas fan, but even I think we are getting ahead of ourselves putting us at 5. We have a new coach that hasn't gotten any of his own recruits, and only had spring to install his systems. We may be there soon, but crazy to have us there now. Washington is really high too and they lost their DC.

Reactions: caughtlookin
I went on the NBC Sports site and that poll isn't there. I think its a twitter troll. Nobody is dumb enough to believe us or Tennessee is going to finish in the top 25, and Texas isn't going to finish near # 4 either.

And dont forget, Coastal returns 20 0f 22 starters and they are not listed.

Last edited:
Okay, listen. I’ve gotten over the shock of this crazy post. But wouldn’t it be amazing to finish #20 this year. I don’t know how that could happen. But I’d be dancing in the street if it did. Let’s dream a little.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT