ADVERTISEMENT

South Carolina ranked in AP Poll

Flattery will get you nowhere. I'm happy but we are no where close to 25
The way CFB is these days, being #25 does not mean you are all that good, so we should look at it for what it is. That being said, c'mon man, who thought we would be 5-2 a month ago?? Who thought 7 or 8 wins was possible? Not I. Maybe CSB will be great, maybe he won't, who the hell knows? Can we just enjoy this for an hour or so before we get back to being cynical, been there done that Gamecocks fans? Just an hour. Be happy.

Good to see. Thought the team played a solid, SEC-level 2nd half last night to secure the win. Especially the defense. If we can ever get any consistency from the passing game, we're going to be a tough out for most teams.

Hard to believe that we've played seven games, our QB has 5 TD and 8 INT and we've broken into the top 25. Some good play. Some good fortune. The intangibles ("Beamer Ball") is actually paying pretty good dividends at this point.

Reactions: Brutal Rooster
Good to see. Thought the team played a solid, SEC-level 2nd half last night to secure the win. Especially the defense. If we can ever get any consistency from the passing game, we're going to be a tough out for most teams.

Hard to believe that we've played seven games, our QB has 5 TD and 8 INT and we've broken into the top 25. Some good play. Some good fortune. The intangibles ("Beamer Ball") is actually paying pretty good dividends at this point.
Beamer Ball is the difference maker. Must get the running game going to prevent D-Line stacking. If I’m a D-coordinator and you can’t run the ball, I’m going to stack the line and dare you to beat me by throwing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT