ADVERTISEMENT

SOUTH CAROLINA -VS- CLEMSON SCORE PREDICTION

fishing fool

Dec 8, 2015
WELL..... I thought i would get one started.

GAMECOCKS - 23
ClemSuck - 38

I hate it but thats the way i feel, Just don't have the depth down the stretch but keep it respectfull.

you guys swing away

It's Carolina/Clemson week. I don't care what's happened to this point and it's time to throw all logic and reason out the window.

Gamecocks: 49
Bumpkins: 44

A special teams TD, a defensive TD, and three Tiger drives that end in field goals instead of TDs.

Reactions: funktavious
It's Carolina/Clemson week. I don't care what's happened to this point and it's time to throw all logic and reason out the window.

Gamecocks: 49
Bumpkins: 44

A special teams TD, a defensive TD, and three Tiger drives that end in field goals instead of TDs.
images

I've come at this from every angle, crunched all the numbers with all the bias I can give. I still can't see holding them under 50 pts but I wish I knew how effective our offense will be.

54-27 but it's 31-7 at halftime

Reactions: agantt
Gamecocks 38
Clem 35

We trail 32-35 after clem scores late, Bryan Edwards comes open when a DB slips for a TD with 7 seconds left on the clock.

Hope I'm wrong, but I see it being something like 59-31 taters. I think our offense (and KR) is clicking well enough to put up some points...I just think they may be when we're already down 14-21 points, and we're basically just chasing the whole game while not actually posing a real threat. Defense just doesn't have the personnel to keep it close; we are going to need to be at least +2 in turnovers to be in it going into the 4th.

What I think will happen: 52-24 Clemson

Bentley has over 300 yards passing, 3 TD and 1 pick
We rush for less than 75 total yards. With over almost 40 pass attempts.
Clemson has over 300 yards rushing.
Montac gets a 15 yard piggyback ride.
Bentley sacked 6 times
Dabo gives a hilarious speech.
Boom talks about failure of execution and guys out of their assignments and lanes.

What I would love to happen: 38-35 Cocks. Red zone defense takes over. Bentley has the game of his life and we get pressure on Lawrence who gets rattled.

Reactions: cockyferg
42-38 Gamecocks. We shock them early with a quick score and a defensive turnover to grab an early 14-0 lead. They fight their way back and regain a solid 38-28 advantage going into 4th quarter. However they go to sleep thinking we're done and we stun them with a couple of big strikes. Clemson throws a hail mary and catches it for the win as time expires, but a pass interference call for pushing off negates the score and we win.

I'd be the happiest guy on the planet if this happened. As a Gamecock I can never pick us to lose to Clemson!

My real prediction- they pound us on the ground and wear us down. Make timely throws on our depleted secondary when necessary. We move it a little, but can’t capitalize too often.

Clemson 38
Cocks 10

But...

I would not be surprised to see it become a beatdown of historic proportions. Just worries me with our depleted secondary, lack of success in big games, their crowd, etc.

Im trying to think of just one game this year where our defense just rose to the occasion and played lights out. Im struggling and afraid Clemson will not even need to throw a pass for the entire game. I think my previous score prediction is way off. Heres the new one

USC. 10
Taters . 52

It's hard to say. BLABO may have betted on the game.

Clemson has the ability to make this ugly.

We have a banged-up defense but, even healthy, they are not (fill-in-the-blank).

IMO, Clemson will have their way, whatever that may be.

If the game is straight-up, I think they score in the 60's and we score in the 20's.

I'd bet Clemson unless the spread changes drastically.

If we play them close, I have to wonder why we lost to the teams we did or how much Blabo won on his bet.

Last edited:
I am sending complementary, contaminated chicken wings to the Clemson football operations center and athletic dorms all week. Expect a massive salmonella ourbreak. Diarrhea and vomiting Clemson 3, gamecocks 28.

Stolen from "Coach"

Unfortunately and seriously, it's going to be a matter of if they call off the dogs or not.
We haven't shown any ability of late to stop the run. They will get lots and lots of rush yardage.
Our secondary - well, we all know how bad of shape that unit is in. Clemson QB will be able to complete passes at will.
Their D is certainly as good as last year (hey look - Jrs who come back for their senior seasons). We won't be able to run, and will quickly become one-dimensional.
This will be bad;

69-10 not us

Man, if we weren't decimated with our secondary health/depth I'd love to feel like we had a shot at the upset but I just dont see if happening....

41-28 Clemson

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT