ADVERTISEMENT

Spencer Jones Barfight

A wrestler and MMA fighter is probably not a good subject to pick for a bar fight, nearly lost an eye in the fight.

Reactions: cpvniii
I really feel for the guy who was just trying to take a leak when he got slammed into the urinal twice.

Reactions: THMoore100
A wrestler and MMA fighter is probably not a good subject to pick for a bar fight, nearly lost an eye in the fight.
But he thought he was just bullying a guy who was a foot shorter than him. Serves him right. I don't know anything about Jones, but I do know of plenty of FB players who've been the BMOC so long they think they're entitled. It's so prevalent it's practically a syndrome.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheReelEss
I like how the short MMA fighter was grinning as he was talking shit to him probably thinking "do you really want to do this".
Years ago I heard Bas Rutten (MMA fighter) tell a story about accidentally bumping into to Bears LB Brian Urlacher while in a bar. Urlacher got mad and Rutten repeatedly apologized and offered to buy him another drink. Eventually Urlacher, who I'm sure is quite a bit larger than Rutten, decided to ask Rutten to step outside, to which Rutten agreed. Bas said someone came up to Urlacher and told him who Rutten was. At that point, Urlacher fell all over himself apologizing.

Spencer Jones 2020.

An Academic All-Big 12 First Team honoree … winner of the Mortell Holder of the Year Award ... appeared in all 11 games … served as holder on all place kicks.

The short kid might get some serious jail time, it looks like Spencer is getting between two people that got in a fight and is sucker punched by the kid.

Reactions: wentzel25
That was good for a laugh. Always nice to see smart mouthy people get what's coming to them.
Big guys picking on little guys(by comparison). They both will never live that down.

Definitely debatable but also not warranting a crushed orbital, telling someone to back off is a way of 'peacemaking' as much as one can get drunk in a mens bathroom
I thought I saw his buddy push him first. That is provoking, not peacemaking.

Reactions: kawalski
Definitely debatable but also not warranting a crushed orbital, telling someone to back off is a way of 'peacemaking' as much as one can get drunk in a mens bathroom

Telling him to back off? I think the exact quote was screaming "Get the F out", while sticking a finger in the guy's face a few times. It looked like an act of aggression to me.

As for whether or not it was "warranting a crushed orbital"...the one guy already has a bloody nose. So, there's been a physical altercation already. The guy punched Spencer Jones. He didn't whip out a blackjack and brass knuckles. That's the danger of fighting...some guys are just way more capable than what you'd prefer.

I'm too old (49) to risk stupid injuries, so I don't think you'd see me mouthing off at a stranger.

Jeezus dude, he got his ass kicked because he messed with the wrong dude. I don't know if you have been in a fight but you aren't contemplating how much pain you are inflicting, spencer fought back and the dude kept punching him. Actions do have consequences!

Reactions: drawplay000
What? The local police department thinks the local college football player is just the victim in all of this. That never happens.

Jeezus dude, he got his ass kicked because he messed with the wrong dude. I don't know if you have been in a fight but you aren't contemplating how much pain you are inflicting, spencer fought back and the dude kept punching him. Actions do have consequences!
He fought back after the guy punched him the face three times unprovoked other than telling the guy to leave. It is definitely not the best approach but I will be absolutely shocked if that kid doesnt see some assault charges.

It very much looks like he is separating two people that previously got in a fight. He did not put a hand on the other guy and was viciously attacked.

Actions do have consequences and that little guy will get some charges, he sucker punched the hell out of him.

Reactions: wentzel25
And to answer your question, yes I have been in plenty of fights. I have actually been in that exact situation in a bar. I do not drink and a guy and my friend got in a little tussle. Since I was the only sober one, I broke them up and separated them. My friend calmed down but the other guy started yelling at me.

He drunkingly swung and I put him in a head lock and held him down waiting for the bouncer. Unforunately my friend took that opportunity to kick him in the face a few times

And to answer your question, yes I have been in plenty of fights. I have actually been in that exact situation in a bar. I do not drink and a guy and my friend got in a little tussle. Since I was the only sober one, I broke them up and separated them. My friend calmed down but the other guy started yelling at me.

He drunkingly swung and I put him in a head lock and held him down waiting for the bouncer. Unforunately my friend took that opportunity to kick him in the face a few times
So you held a guy down while your friend kicked him in the face. Did you have charges?

So you held a guy down while your friend kicked him in the face. Did you have charges?
Well considering the guy swung at me unprovoked and started the first fight as well as the fact I just held him down and waited for the bouncer to take care of it - I did not get any charges and was not even asked to leave the bar.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT