ADVERTISEMENT

#SpursUp: Cali QB Ryan Hilinski commits to South Carolina

Looks like some good offers to me. Wish he had more from the sec but he is from California and that is a long way away.

Impressive arm. Close to 75% accuracy. Height is good. Has good chemistry with his receivers. Really led them to spots where they could make a play. He has good zip over the middle of the field, but still shows nice touch on deep ball and out routes. The one play that I saw him scramble, he showed speed comparable to Jake. However, when he was pressured he did a great job of keeping his eyes down field and executing throws on the run. I think this is a really good pick up and hope Dan Werner can turn him into a Sunday Quarterback.

Reactions: rogue cock
"ranked the No. 11 pro-style quarterback in the country by Rivals.com and is scheduled to move up to four-star status in the next rankings update."

How long before he drops to a 2 star since he signed with us??

Honestly looks really good in the film, wonder if we could get some of those receivers as well!!

"ranked the No. 11 pro-style quarterback in the country by Rivals.com and is scheduled to move up to four-star status in the next rankings update."

How long before he drops to a 2 star since he signed with us??

Honestly looks really good in the film, wonder if we could get some of those receivers as well!!
You are not the first to have mentioned that....#80 and #17 in particular...and I agree.

Hilinski is rated #8 pro-style on other sites and is already a 4-star. His film is impressive.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT