ADVERTISEMENT

Stars do Matter

hitman70

Gold Member
May 28, 2019
I know that at times 3 star kids can end up being better football players then 5 star kids. But just as a point of percentages more 5 stars will give you a better chance of having an excellent player. We need to do a better job of getting these young men to commit. Right now for the 2020 recruiting cycle Clemson has more 5 Stars then we have 4 Stars and more 4 Stars then we do 3 Stars. I know the momentum that Clemson has right now, but go back and look at how well they recruited when we were beating them. They have been recruiting skill players and QBs well for a long time. Now they are getting the OL and DL recruits. We have zero OL above 3 stars so far this year. How can you win consistently in the SEC not bringing in top athletes at the OL position. Its about the numbers and the more higher Star players you bring in the better chance of having a great team. I like Muschamp but he has to bring in better players to Win. He knows that as well that is why in his first interview he talked about how great a recruiter he was going to be for us. Well its time to put up. Not giving up just understand how tough it is to win in the SEC. I will be rooting for these young men to show me wrong and I will always support the players we have on our team. Hopefully our up tempo offense will help our line get an advantage over better defensive fronts we will face.
GO Gamecocks!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News