ADVERTISEMENT

Start of Doty era:game thread

Hard to watch. The state of Gamecock football is so bad that it is better to forfeit.

A coach looking at this will think thrice before coming here.

Why fire mid season if you have to begin a search from scratch? Surely seeing where Muschamp was going, Ray should have had a short list in his hip pocket.
No sir. Talent is not the problem. Discipline and the sense of togetherness is tho. The next coach won’t be in bad shape at all. I don’t tend to think it’s as bad as it looks.

Probably not. Probably just overmatched and putting themselves in bad positions due to inexperience. Later in the game we will be doing worse due to being beaten down. That won't be giving up, either.
Yep, severely. We’re basically playing 1/2 of our second string against the #9 team in the country.

Reactions: king ward
Nice TD drive. Don’t think we’ll get many stops. Maybe the offense will grow up some today. No reason to hold back. Open it up and let Doty get some good experience.

Is there some secret strategy to kicking the dang ko out of bounds??!!?!?!!

I'm watching several replays and I'm seeing inferior athletes out of position being blown away.

I agree. We are trying to play these guys straight up, and we can’t. Harris and Doty (if he had more experience) are the only guys for the most part who belong on the field, and who could possibly see the field at UGA. 2012 was sooo long ago

I just don’t understand how our D doesn’t look like a D1 defense. They don’t even look the size of D1 players. Our DBs look like B Squad players vs HS Varsity WRs

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT