ADVERTISEMENT

Start of Doty era:game thread

Take Doty out. No sense keeping him in there with this pathetic O Line and taking a chance of him getting injured. Stick the scout QB in there.

Doty is one read and tuck it or drop it down to Harris. He is only a freshman, but he is going to have to get a lot better and reading a defense ect. This is the SEC, he is no longer the best athlete on the field.

Tell me what you expect when you have less than 2 seconds to throw in a broken down pocket.

$&$% Kirby throwing up 38-10. UGA is still sore about SOS. We will probably send them a fruit basket. I hope we remember this

Tell me what you expect when you have less than 2 seconds to throw in a broken down pocket.

I could...or you could read where I already answered this question. Obviously there were some plays where he had no choice but to "eat it".

Need more of those plays, rolling him out of the pocket with the line. He is not a "pocket passer".

We need a strong Offensive coach and a spring practice to help Doty along.

Pulling for Doty. It’s obvious we must have both a running and throwing threat at QB. We aren’t big or strong enough to be successful with limited dimensions. Hope he gets some help as he gains experience

Whoever the new coach maybe he can bring in a couple of grad transfer at WR.

I do wish they’d change that third down PA message with the rooster crow. Figure something else out.

Losers but at least not quitters.

1 more to go and then we can bid this collective dumpster fire adeui.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT