ADVERTISEMENT

start the game thread!!

where is it?

at?

go cocks!
Since I've said grammar can confuse meaning: Are you trying to correct his placement of a preposition at the end of a sentence? If so...just realize there is absolutely NO rule in the English language about prepositions at the end of sentences.

They cannot keep throwing everything underneath. They are just crashing down hill on everything. Have to take a shot on a deep post.

Why are we so determined to avoid the run? We mixed up the plays in the first drive and looked like a well oiled machine. Now we throw the ball every down.

Reactions: 92Pony
How many times per game do we throw 35 yards(in the air) to receivers near the sideline for 2 yard gains?? Its not like we have quick,juky receivers that can turn it into a 20 yard gain...i simply don,t understand,they are essentially 2 yard running plays

Incorrect grammar can confuse the intended meaning. Misspelling someone's name changes nothing, but seems to provide an opportunity for fans to imagine themselves more knowledgeable than others.
Yeah so says the guy who has to call his girlfriend
Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Protector of the Seven Kingdoms, the Mother of Dragons, the Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, the Unburnt, the Breaker of Chains
No wonder you call her Dany

Reactions: howard13
Stoops and his staff will make adjustments, what Muschamp does to counter will be what determines the outcome. Right now is the closest Carolina has been to being on the same page as a team this season. 2-2.5 hours will tell.

By the way i wasn,t bashing ryan h.,i love the kid,i think he has a big HEART and definitely gets"it" he,s really gonna be a good one for us i think,i just hope they quit handcuffing him with these patterns...of course we have problems (everywhere) i was just wondering if his arm was a little hurt...he has looked better since i made the post

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT