ADVERTISEMENT

Starting tomorrow...

Mods should make a rule requiring anybody demanding a firing of a coach to name the replacement that they actually think would come here.
So we should keep Satterfield? This is a message board, not thought control. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Please tell me why we shouldn't look elsewhere for an OC?

I don't have specific names but I would start by looking at the best OCs in FCS and non-Power 5's that have been coaching 5+ years and kick some tires.

Mods should make a rule requiring anybody demanding a firing of a coach to name the replacement that they actually think would come here.

so with your logic let’s say your car breaks down. You know it won’t run yet you don’t know how to fix it. So, you do what others would do and go to a mechanic (expert). In you logic, you shouldnt drive the car anymore because you can‘t fix it? It’s not my job to figure that stuff out. That’s a Tanner thing.

The story has been that Beamer was basically forced to hire his friend because he was left hanging by Bobo, and had no time at that point.

He's had a whole year now, he can fix that mistake now.

The story has been that Beamer was basically forced to hire his friend because he was left hanging by Bobo, and had no time at that point.

He's had a whole year now, he can fix that mistake now.
This is such a lame story.

Auburn stole a coordinator from a fellow SEC program. The idea we couldn’t have hired a competent OC because it was January is absurd.

Reactions: Dizzy01
Dont yall realize whatever you put on a message board is not going to change anything.....why waste your time?

This is such a lame story.

Auburn stole a coordinator from a fellow SEC program. The idea we couldn’t have hired a competent OC because it was January is absurd.

Oh I'm not saying it's a good story. What I'm saying is that even if it's true, it's been a full year now, and time is not an excuse.

If Satterfield is retained, that original story was certainly bs.

Reactions: uscwatson21
Dont yall realize whatever you put on a message board is not going to change anything.....why waste your time?

You may be missing the entire point of FGF. See below.

Forum "a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged." Oxford Languages.

Maybe this helps...

Reactions: 92Pony and cadcock
You may be missing the entire point of FGF. See below.

Forum "a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged." Oxford Languages.

Maybe this helps...

I would also add that there are a few posters who seem to think negative or positive posting on message boards influences the whole program.

There's been entire threads about it .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT