ADVERTISEMENT

Stepp and Gray left the team?

Hopefully it's Covid protocol. I just heard about this too. Nick Coleman, an analyst who worked with QBs this season was working with the receivers and analyst Ahmad Smith put the corners through their drills

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
Florida has all their offensive staffer positions filled.

I was unaware. I did refresh my memory on the rumor (fwiw) and that was the jist of it.(the angst and leaving, not to Napier specifically)

I suppose we should get something official on it soon?

Reactions: Cocks28
I hope so, those are 2 of the best coaches we have. The turn around by our wideout and secondary was huge. We can not lose those 2. Carolina fans are gonna be freaking out until we hear something. I've been glued to the message boards and websites waiting to hear something

I was unaware. I did refresh my memory on the rumor (fwiw) and that was the jist of it.(the angst and leaving, not to Napier specifically)

Thats last
I hope so, those are 2 of the best coaches we have. The turn around by our wideout and secondary was huge. We can not lose those 2. Carolina fans are gonna be freaking out until we hear something. I've been glued to the message boards and websites waiting to hear something
That was meant for you lol. I forgot to reply tho.

giphy.gif

If it's a player with Covid it has to be announced but there's no rule for announcing with coaches. So hopefully theyre still with us. We can't afford to lose either
Players only can allow for their name to be released. Some teams will say that they have X number of players in Covid protocols. Then the media will get ahold of it and look at ways to confirm who it is through third party, social media, or by seeing who is at practice.

NFL has a different way of doing things and will name players.

Is this true?
……you state something as a fact in the subject line, then add a question mark….and ask if it’s true in your post

This is classic “how can I make something sound bad or paint a negative” but if called on it say you were asking a question.

Let me help you here: I heard two coaches weren’t at practice today, anyone know what’s up? Was it Covid related?

But yea, I guess saying they left the team sounds more dramatic…..oh yeah, it was a question right?

Last edited:
Reactions: PC31 and kawalski
……you state something as a fact in the subject line, then add a question mark….and ask if it’s true in your post

This is classic “how can I make something sound bad or paint a negative” but if called on it say you were asking a question.

Let me help you here: I heard two coaches weren’t at practice today, anyone know what’s up? Was it Covid relaterd?

But yea, I guess saying they left the team sounds more dramatic…..oh yeah, it was a question right?
Actually the report said not with the team. I found another source afterwards that said covid related but whatever...

Let me help you here: I heard two coaches weren’t at practice today, anyone know what’s up? Was it Covid relaterd?

He was giddy with excitement. The headline was misleading

Gist means “essence” or “the main point.”

In a legal context, gist is the grounds of a legal action.

Jist is a common misspelling of gist.

Go Cocks!

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
It really doesn’t matter who’s coaching. Unc will smoke us. I say Unc by at least 24 but probably more like 34.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT