ADVERTISEMENT

Stepp and Gray left the team?

5z9odz.jpg

Or aliens.

So it's covid?

Players only can allow for their name to be released. Some teams will say that they have X number of players in Covid protocols. Then the media will get ahold of it and look at ways to confirm who it is through third party, social media, or by seeing who is at practice.

NFL has a different way of doing things and will name players.
I didn't mean they had to be named. Just that it had to be stated. I didn't make that known, sorry about that.

Reactions: GivEmDaSpurs
Sorry but agree with Jaybird - they should have no problem with us. Bad matchup for us. Be realistic- I love Zeb but not really fair to expect him to beat UNC. Sam Howell will eat us up. I sincerely hope I’m wrong

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
Sorry but agree with Jaybird - they should have no problem with us. Bad matchup for us. Be realistic- I love Zeb but not really fair to expect him to beat UNC. Sam Howell will eat us up. I sincerely hope I’m wrong
How many games did you think we would win this year? Did you think we would beat UF and Aubie?

That is why the game is played. It’s not an L until the clock runs out.

Reactions: GamecockWarrior
All UNC has to do is look at the Clemron game. We won't make any adjustments and our leading rusher is gone. Should be ugly. I so hope I'm wrong.

UNC scores like 40 points a game. We have very few weapons on offense and a statue at QB. It will not bode well in this game. I just hope we can score.

Yeah I'm sorry but unc will beat the crap out of us. Not a good match up. We have a qb who was holding a clip board the start of practice. Can't win like that. But next year will be a lot better with a qb who knows how to run an offense. You will see the difference when you have a good qb.

UNC is one of the best rushing offenses in the country . You can’t stop the run so it will be a long day for your defense . Still mind boggling why Harsin allowed Bobo to abandon the run in the 4th quarter against USC .

Yeah I'm sorry but unc will beat the crap out of us. Not a good match up. We have a qb who was holding a clip board the start of practice. Can't win like that. But next year will be a lot better with a qb who knows how to run an offense. You will see the difference when you have a good qb.

Spot on. The QB is the most important player on the field, and their QB is lightyears better. Tough matchup for us. But with our QB situation, that would be almost any matchup.

From reading this thread, it appears that North Carolina must be good, however I did see them lose to Georgia Tech 45-22. The Tarheels have six defeats this year, which means they are capable of having a bad game or being out coached. I would like to see South Carolina have an offensive rushing attack like they had against Auburn as a result of North Carolina not having a great defense.

Last edited:
Reactions: GamecockWarrior
I see a few posters with the "tough matchup" cliche.

That usually just means the other team is better.

In our case, I hope it's not true and that we pull out the W.

Last I saw it was UNC -9.5

So, yeah, the general consensus is that they are better than us, with the QB position being the most obvious difference.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT