ADVERTISEMENT

Suggestion for Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

lawcalcock

Apr 8, 2016
Since this is a Gamecock Forum, can we designate at least 1 day per month as a tater free 24 hrs...That means no post about the taters...The words Clemons or taters or any iterations of spelling cannot be used on the forum for 24 hours...There is plenty Gamecock info to discuss without certain posters who seem to make everything about the taters one way or another

#SafeZone.

Safe has nothing to do with it...Taters don't bother me....I just get tired of them being injected into every thread...Would love to talk Gamecock sports with my Gamecock brethren..If i wanted to talk about other schools i would visit their forums...It's amusing that so many taters love to dwell here...It's a strange psychosis wouldn't you say

What they need to do is delete all the profiles that are 5 years old or older and have less than 10 posts. Then they need to have a probation period for new profiles. These two steps would eliminate 90% of the tater posers on this forum and make the experience much more enjoyable.

Since this is a Gamecock Forum, can we designate at least 1 day per month as a tater free 24 hrs...That means no post about the taters...The words Clemons or taters or any iterations of spelling cannot be used on the forum for 24 hours...There is plenty Gamecock info to discuss without certain posters who seem to make everything about the taters one way or another
I'll take it under advisement. But as long as it follows the rules, I'm not going to touch it. If you don't like it, tag shoe.

Reactions: Anna_Nimmitty
Safe has nothing to do with it...Taters don't bother me....I just get tired of them being injected into every thread...Would love to talk Gamecock sports with my Gamecock brethren..If i wanted to talk about other schools i would visit their forums...It's amusing that so many taters love to dwell here...It's a strange psychosis wouldn't you say
Problem is...guys like Manafold and SpursUpgunsOut make about 75% of the threads about Clemson. Are you going to kick those guys off the board? They are true Gamecocks. FWIW. I agree. A lot of threads on here about Taters.

The Insiders is the better place to be.

Problem is...guys like Manafold and SpursUpgunsOut make about 75% of the threads about Clemson. Are you going to kick those guys off the board? They are true Gamecocks. FWIW. I agree. A lot of threads on here about Taters.

This 1000 times. Same two posters most of the time.

Also no taters posters during "tater free time".

I'm on board with this totally but not the original post. The fact is that the Taters are consumed with beating SC so much that they have made it there mission in life to do so and are doing it well lately. It would do some of you some good to realize just how deep they cut and fight fire with fire.

And Taters being allowed to post on this board is perplexing to me. Especially when they come to insult. If I wanted to hear a Tater's opinion on anything I would just listen to the losers on WCCCP or read TNet. I'm interested in reading fellow Gamecock opinions on things concerning our teams as well as Clempson's and our opponents but I could care less what a Tater thinks about anything.

I blacklist several Clemson fans everyday. The ones you complain about, and start fights with, are the only ones following the rules.
giphy.gif

Reactions: clemtiger117
I blacklist several Clemson fans everyday. The ones you complain about, and start fights with, are the only ones following the rules.
I follow the rules, too, but that doesn't seem to matter. The clemsux fans hate it because they can't handle the truth, which I point out.

Last edited:
I got booted from tnet for saying Boyd wouldn't be an NFL qb haha. I wasn't even disrespectful.
There are lots of stories similar to that. Like I said, it'd never happen on taternet. And the clemsux mods definitely wouldn't be protecting Carolina fans. Insane.

If we want to stop them from coming on then maybe ..... We should start whooping them on the field instead of playing dead and we won't hear a squeak from them . Just a suggestion .

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT