ADVERTISEMENT

Suggestion to the GCC Mods: Since our WBB Team is the corner stone of USC Sports, I think they should have

their own drop down box at the top of the page instead of having to share with the MBB Team. Again just a suggestion, thanks for your consideration.
When my daughter was one of my middle-school athletes, she decided that since girls basketball and volleyball were by far the most successful at the school, the girls teams should no longer be known as the Lady Jackets and boys as the Yellow Jackets. Her team would only refer to themselves as the Yellow Jackets and would only refer to the boys teams as the Junior Jackets.

their own drop down box at the top of the page instead of having to share with the MBB Team. Again just a suggestion, thanks for your consideration.

“For over a thousand years Roman conquerors returning from the wars enjoyed the honor of triumph, a tumultuous parade…….
A slave stood behind the conqueror holding a golden crown and whispering in his ear a warning: that all glory is fleeting." ~George Patton

Reactions: FORKCOCK
Saw a suggestion today that the football team deal yesterday at the game should have been done at the women's game- and that should be the way it's done next year.

More fans. A lot more energy and excitement at the womens' games.

At this point, the men's games are just downright embarrassing and I'm not sure taking recruits to a game and watching Frank Martin scream his brains out and curse loudly at everyone near him is putting the best face on the university.

When my daughter was one of my middle-school athletes, she decided that since girls basketball and volleyball were by far the most successful at the school, the girls teams should no longer be known as the Lady Jackets and boys as the Yellow Jackets. Her team would only refer to themselves as the Yellow Jackets and would only refer to the boys teams as the Junior Jackets.
At the college level, I could do without the phrase "girls basketball" as well. Most do not refer to our men's teams as boys basketball, boys golf, or boys tennis.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT