ADVERTISEMENT

Summary of Allegations Involving Lamont Evans while at S. Carolina

Status
Not open for further replies.
100,000 to 150000 aint rinky dink money...pitino is toast
I was talking about Evans. Rinky dink money to allegedly try to steer an athlete to a shoe company. Six figures to allegedly put an athlete in in Louisville IS something, and is a completely different situation that shouldn't even be mentioned in the same discussion.

Reactions: drawplay000
It states the entire investigation is from September 2016 to September 2017 so I don't understand how it could involve Sin or Dozier

UNC has already paid dearly for their cheating. Their women's badminton team was heavily sanctioned.

I also heard the women's badminton team may lose two scholarships over the next two years, plus forfeit their last place finish in the a she she.

I just blasted Cocky4 and others for always saying schools cheat! My comment being it's stupid to say because it really doesn't take all that long for things to come to light! I wished everyone saying that crap would just shut up because there was zero evidence and then Cocks get tied to a cheating coach!!

Like I said, you can't keep saying that stuff because kids can't keep their mouths closed and someone will talk. Usually it's schools turning in other schools.

This could be real bad!

So we had an asst coach go rogue to line his own pockets. Until we know for a fact our kids took money or signed with an agent while eligible, I ain't sweating this. Nothing in that affidavit denotes that.

Start sweating! We are losing the Final 4 but it was a he'll of a run. At least I know we finally won a game in my lifetime. Prepare for us to be hiring new basketball coaches and possibly a new AD. Louisville is already cleaning house, although they stay in trouble we aren't use to this crap and will fold quick to any allegations

I just blasted Cocky4 and others for always saying schools cheat! My comment being it's stupid to say because it really doesn't take all that long for things to come to light! I wished everyone saying that crap would just shut up because there was zero evidence and then Cocks get tied to a cheating coach!!

Like I said, you can't keep saying that stuff because kids can't keep their mouths closed and someone will talk. Usually it's schools turning in other schools.

This could be real bad!

You gotta be good at cheating, see Alabama, Clemson, UNC , Auburn etc

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Seems like the allegations against Evans, while at South Carolina, are that he accepted money to steer players towards agents. I haven't seen anything about recruiting violations here.
Out of curiosity, did the University ever say what Thornwell was suspended for last year? I know there was a lot of speculation.

This sounds bad. Real bad. This ain't the turkey buzzard NCAA picking at scraps. The FBI can put folks under oath and put coaches who lie away for perjury. That threat can losseen tongues real quick. Not many coaches want to coach the prison team.

Reactions: drawplay000
It states the entire investigation is from September 2016 to September 2017 so I don't understand how it could involve Sin or Dozier

That won't stop our resident taters cloaked as Gamecock fans. Stop hitting them with facts, it ruins their angle.

That won't stop our resident taters cloaked as Gamecock fans. Stop hitting them with facts, it ruins their angle.

Did you read the report? There are specific dates throughout. It starts in 2015 with Evans. Right there in black and white. My original post to start this thread summarizes it, but if you don't believe me, just click on the link and read it yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT