ADVERTISEMENT

***Summer I signee academic updates (updated 7:01 a.m. Wed.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Clark

Football/Recruiting Insider
Jan 3, 2005
Wednesday's update: Here is the full list of 2014 signees that will be reporting this week to enroll for Summer I:

Bryson Allen-Williams
KC Crosby
Shaq Davidson
Al Harris Jr.
Blake McClain
Tyshun Samuel
Michael Scarnecchia
Taylor Stallworth

Also, walk-on punter Zach Cimaglia will be enrolling for Summer I as well. He's a North Carolina A&T transfer that took classes at a local community college and will be eligible this year.

The rest will be either Summer II guys or fall into the categories that I listed in Tuesday's update, which you can still find below. We will provide updates accordingly once we get new information on others.

Tuesday's original update: Tomorrow, several members of USC's 2014 class will arrive on campus to go through orientation and get settled in to begin classes for Summer I. Also, summer workouts for USC football will begin on June 2.

We've mentioned already that a handful of the 2014 signees will not be joining the team for the Summer I session. Dante Sawyer of course is already in JUCO, Kalan Ritchie is headed to Georgia Military for JUCO, and as we've already reported we're not optimistic on Jhaustin Thomas making it. Dexter Wideman also has work to do so of course he won't be a Summer I guy. We've also said Joe Blue will be close (so at the very minimum he will be Summer II or fall) and same with Darin Smalls who is awaiting test scores and will also be a Summer II or fall guy if he makes it.

I've also learned that CB signee Chris Lammons will be enrolling at USC in July at the earliest. It's my understanding that USC is still awaiting final grades/transcripts on some signees, although I don't have specific names on some of those yet. As soon as I get further details I'll pass them along.

1:10 p.m. update: DB D.J. Smith will also not be enrolling for Summer I; will likely be a Summer II guy at this point.
This post was edited on 5/27 1:09 PM by Chris Clark

This post was edited on 5/28 7:04 AM by Chris Clark

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News