ADVERTISEMENT

Sunday Baseball Thread

Good job by Bride and Tolbert, we got a little sum’in, sum’in goin.

Tobert’s hit woulda been out on a sunny day. He’s seeing the ball well and got a lot of pop in his bat.

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
Gilreath gets a quick out to end the top of the 6th.
Always look forward to watching this kid pitch!

Edit: Oops, my bad...that was Chapman

This is the 1st game where we look like last year team. A lot of lazy fly balls.

Will somebody please tell Bouknight that fans watching the ESPN TV broadcasts don't need to be continually fussed at about the need for more noise from the fans at the stadium. He's like a broken record. Really annoying.

Reactions: gamecock ed
Bouknight is right and dont say neggative bs against our winningest baseball pitcher. Thats just stupid.
I'm assuming that this was a reply to me. Two things. First, he might be right but he needs to know his audience. By definition, they are watching the game ON TV!!!!!!! They can yell as loud as they want to and it won't make one tiny difference. Second, his status as the "winningest" pitcher doesn't insulate him from "neggative" comments. Trey Dyson was fired to make room for Bouknight. Many people aren't happy about that decision. His performance in the booth is certainly a legitimate topic of discussion.

Reactions: Cybercock
It`s all Holbrook`s fault. And I liked Trey - seems like he got a raw deal for some reason.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT