ADVERTISEMENT

Super regional participation

mdsalt2004

Jun 1, 2006
Looks like the SEC will get at least 7 of 10 teams through to the supers. Miss st could make it 8 if they beat okla again.

On the other hand, the overrated ACC onky has 1 through, and only 1 more alive. Duke must beat Georgia twice, and uncheat won theirs.

If we hold serve, then there will be 3 all SEC matchups, guaranteeing 3 in the World Series. With one SEC team in two other regionals. So, a minimum of 3 and maybe 5 in Omaha. Mercy...

If we hold serve, then there will be 3 all SEC matchups, guaranteeing 3 in the World Series. With one SEC team in two other regionals. So, a minimum of 3 and maybe 5 in Omaha. Mercy...
SEC Tournament II No wonder we beat each other up....

Great for the sec. Embarrassing for acc
Should be extremely embarrassing for the homers at Baseball America who continue to rank ACC schools higher than they deserve to be ranked and justify their ranking on wins over other over-ranked ACC teams. For the ACC, the regionals only decide who is really the tallest midget in the field.

What's embarrassing is complaining about not handed a super and then crapping the bed shortly after when one was out there for the taking... Like a carrot on a stick

Reactions: FCB 2013 treble
What's embarrassing is complaining about not handed a super and then crapping the bed shortly after when one was out there for the taking... Like a carrot on a stick
Totally agree CRAPPED THE BED. They could have easily lost to something called Moorehead state. 4-3 10 innings. And just held off St John's 9-8.

Totally agree CRAPPED THE BED. They could have easily lost to something called Moorehead state. 4-3 10 innings. And just held off St John's 9-8.
... And evidently it's all Ray's fault. Lol

Looks like the SEC will get at least 7 of 10 teams through to the supers. Miss st could make it 8 if they beat okla again.

On the other hand, the overrated ACC onky has 1 through, and only 1 more alive. Duke must beat Georgia twice, and uncheat won theirs.

Are you counting Ole Miss? They are losing 10-5 to Tennessee Tech in the 8th inning and if they lose, have a final game at 7:00PM tonight they would have to win.

Oh, here's the latest....and he was serious:

From Tigerbalm: "
I was just talking to a coot buddy on My Space
mr5.gif
[5]
Posted: Jun 4, 2018 1:26 PM

who works as a temp in the South Carolina AD's office. He said there were lot of conversations between Ray Tanner and Mark Kingston on which teams they felt Clemson would struggle with and the consensus was to match us up against Vandy. They may have even gone so far as to contact the Commodore coaches and make recommendations on who to pitch and overall coaching strategy.

This is why John Swofford will never be an effective commissioner for the ACC, he does not go the extra mile for his programs. If you want to point the finger some where, that is where the blame should lie and I plan to write the ACC league office a long letter as to why he needs to be replaced, I encourage all of you to do the same.

Until then, we will always be second at best to the SEC, and that is just not good enough in my book.

Reactions: bucketdad

mr5.gif
[5]

who works as a temp in the South Carolina AD's office. He said there were lot of conversations between Ray Tanner and Mark Kingston on which teams they felt Clemson would struggle with and the consensus was to match us up against Vandy. They may have even gone so far as to contact the Commodore coaches and make recommendations on who to pitch and overall coaching strategy.

This is why John Swofford will never be an effective commissioner for the ACC, he does not go the extra mile for his programs. If you want to point the finger some where, that is where the blame should lie and I plan to write the ACC league office a long letter as to why he needs to be replaced, I encourage all of you to do the same.

Until then, we will always be second at best to the SEC, and that is just not good enough in my book.

Myspace? 2018?

:confused::D:confused::D:confused::D

bucketdadWell-Known Member
New

Well...It is Ray’s fault. He made all the selections (himself), and had the Taters hosting a Regional...against a team that we beat 2/3 in Nashville. Then...He put us (in the easiest regional), so we’d be able to advance. He should have had us hosting, and the Taters headed to Greenville, NC. Maybe they could have won then...or NOT?

Yes, counting all the teams that have to lose twice to win 1 and advance.

Well now Ole Miss only needs to lose once, losing 14-5 this afternoon to Tennessee Tech. I am beginning to think it might be easier for Texas to play Ole Miss. I know Ole Miss has that one 1st round draft choice pitcher, but these Tenn Techsters can hit.

mr5.gif
[5]

I'm picturing some guy with a 100 lb monitor, windows 98 and an AOL account.

i can take just so much of this sec stuff, can i say go.....duk......ah duk, oh what the hell, beat em n athens

http://www.espn.com/watch/player?id=3346152

When a team has the talent quempsum has it's very very embarrassing to lose the regional on your home field.

ah..... well one of r best teams dropped the series vs the rajin' cajuns............course they made us feel a little better when they knocked moou out of cws:)..............recall the bleached hair & all those off speed pitchers they thru @ us?......& of course who could ever 4git the mooU redneck casey stone sucker punch a cajun after the necks had lost on last play of game

Well now Ole Miss only needs to lose once, losing 14-5 this afternoon to Tennessee Tech. I am beginning to think it might be easier for Texas to play Ole Miss. I know Ole Miss has that one 1st round draft choice pitcher, but these Tenn Techsters can hit.

So Ole Miss lost again. Wow.

Somebody forgot to tell GA to not lose twice to Dook!
No doubt, Georgia choked. Good, cant stand them anyway. Wouldn't hurt my feelings i
Well you jinxed GA and MS and maybe FL. Good thing you waited til after our game!
No doubt, they both choked. And now all the SEC schools play each other in the supers. That guarantees 3 in the cws, but also maxes it out at 3.

Reactions: cockofdawn

mr5.gif
[5]

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT