ADVERTISEMENT

Swag Kelly begged to come to South Carolina

Wow! TPB do you have a link or anything referencing Kelly begging? Anyway when Kelly was at Clemson and at SWMCC, Gamecocks were posting that he sucked. Kelly has all the tools and is a great QB, but he was just to immature when he was at Clemson. Maybe he's grown up some? I hope so for his sake.
I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure he was arrested right after (or right before) signing with Ole Miss. Oh wait. Google is my friend. Link here.

Reactions: BHolly123
Just the fact that you clemmings are so adjectively addled. Competent becomes, GOOD. Good becomes GREAT. Better than average becomes Superstar.

So you are saying that you disagree? He doesn't have the tools to be a great QB? Just wondering what tools you think he is missing?

Reactions: coxman
It's not even 9 AM - a Gamecock poster makes an early board comment and BAM! ... before another 'Gamecock' can wade in not one but TWO tiger trolls show up to 'respond'.

This crap gets so old.

It's not even 9 AM - a Gamecock poster makes an early board comment and BAM! ... before another 'Gamecock' can wade in not one but TWO tiger trolls show up to 'respond'.

This crap gets so old.

I dont think you know what a troll is. I have never trolled this site or any other site.

You however do that daily with your attacks and insults.

I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure he was arrested right after (or right before) signing with Ole Miss. Oh wait. Google is my friend. Link here.

You're right
and the whole thing probably cost his uncle a bundle (if it's been resolved) 'cause it was ongoing and sounded fairly serious.
3:15 AM bar fight, his 'running mate' that night had been thrown out and was trying to re-enter, Kelly punched a bouncer in the face and told 'em he was going to his car and get his AK47 to 'spray the place'.
Cops pulled 'em over in their truck, Kelly had to be forcibly removed and from reports 'continued to fight the police' - then was rowdy at the station.
Released with NO BOND!!!
I don't give a dam* what you say the most POWERFUL (and CORRUPT) thing is America is the disparagement between those WITH political clout/political power and those WITHOUT.
This kid WILL get into trouble again ... but don't count on it happening in Oxford, MS ... ESPECIALLY after beating Alabama.
It'll probably happen in Atlanta when he finds out that Falcon 'cheerleader' he's dating is two-timing him with clemson's Vic Beasley - who already has a 1st round NFL contract. THAT would be rich!
But probably unlikely. No way Beasley would go for that gal, she's a 'butterface' ... nice below the neck 'butterface' could use some major help. Gal looks like Jimmy Durante's niece with that snoz. "Perfect" match for Kelly, though.

Reactions: 6forcu

This crap gets so old.

I am trying to have a football conversation on the perceived abilities of a college quarterback. You should try talking football once in a while... that crap never gets old.

I dont think you know what a troll is. I have never trolled this site or any other site.

You however do that daily with your attacks and insults.

Does clemalum07 mean you went to CLEMson are an ALUMni graduate ... class of '07?
If so YOU'RE on the wrong board.
Your presence is an 'insult'. Your DAILY presence, it's not an occasional thing with you. Who's money are you stealing? You're not working, you're trolling this board.
Is that a MAJOR at clemson? Theft? How to 'cheat' your employer?

I am trying to have a football conversation on the perceived abilities of a college quarterback. You should try talking football once in a while... that crap never gets old.

Not with fellow 'fans' it doesn't. But I'm NOT a clemson fan and you're not a Gamecock. THIS board is not for the purpose of accommodating what YOU would like to be doing ... can't you do that 'at home'? Don't you have people who will 'talk' to you from clemson? (Without conducting your colloquy on this site?) THAT is also far too routine ... whole dang threads with nothing but clemson commentators on THIS site! GO HOME!

More attacks and insults. It is just sad. I really hope you get some help. It is not healthy to carry around this much hatred and vitriol for others.

SportSuites has always been like this. Even though he's an ahole, I have always deep down liked this guy for some reason.

None of this happened.

Thought you changed, Army. You're a mod now man, don't flame your own fan base.

Flame my own fan base?

I'm the only one being attacked in this thread other than the few taters on here. No, I don't have a link, but I know from a good source Spurrier turned Kelly down before Ole Miss and Bama were even a factor and the last two standing. Flame away.

You're posting during the same work hours as he is.......I don't get it...

"Work" being the operative word. I mostly 'consult' when asked, i don't really go looking for it - and pitch in with another guy or two if something looks promising these days - it ain't exactly 'regular'.

SportSuites has always been like this. Even though he's an ahole, I have always deep down liked this guy for some reason.

Yea, I'm pretty much 'bout the same all the time, as is clemalum07 ... he tells me he's 'sad' three/four times a week. Maybe if he ever finds his way home he'll be HAPPY! Kid reminds me of Oprah Winfrey in "The Color Purple".

Yea, I'm pretty much 'bout the same all the time, as is clemalum07 ... he tells me he's 'sad' three/four times a week. Maybe if he ever finds his way home he'll be HAPPY! Kid reminds me of Oprah Winfrey in "The Color Purple".

I am not sad at all. I have never once said that I was. Please do not make things up. I have said that your posting is sad. Your anger levels are sad. I pity you. I really and truly hope that this is just an internet persona and you are not full of this much hatred in real life.

Didn't apply in this case and it didn't make a difference. Kelly was a JUCO transfer not a transfer from Clemson. Kelly was looking for a place he had a good or better chance of starting...that wasn't here.
You mean "a good or better chance of WINNING"....

You're right and the whole thing probably cost his uncle a bundle (if it's been resolved) 'cause it was ongoing and sounded fairly serious.
3:15 AM bar fight, his 'running mate' that night had been thrown out and was trying to re-enter, Kelly punched a bouncer in the face and told 'em he was going to his car and get his AK47 to 'spray the place'.
Cops pulled 'em over in their truck, Kelly had to be forcibly removed and from reports 'continued to fight the police' - then was rowdy at the station.
Released with NO BOND!!!
I don't give a dam* what you say the most POWERFUL (and CORRUPT) thing is America is the disparagement between those WITH political clout/political power and those WITHOUT.
This kid WILL get into trouble again ... but don't count on it happening in Oxford, MS ... ESPECIALLY after beating Alabama.
It'll probably happen in Atlanta when he finds out that Falcon 'cheerleader' he's dating is two-timing him with clemson's Vic Beasley - who already has a 1st round NFL contract. THAT would be rich!
But probably unlikely. No way Beasley would go for that gal, she's a 'butterface' ... nice below the neck 'butterface' could use some major help. Gal looks like Jimmy Durante's niece with that snoz. "Perfect" match for Kelly, though.
LOL Great post

This crap gets so old.

yeah except the post was once again about Clemson. Jealousy is a stinky cologne.

Spurrier is so bull headed, that he wouldn't do anything like that. I know the kid had problems but He never pursued Golson either....

Golson could not have transferred to South Carolina due to an SEC rule. He was suspsended due to academics in 2013, and the SEC has a rule that players with less than 2 years of eligibility who have such suspensions can't transfer to SEC schools. So, that was never going to happen.

Golson could not have transferred to South Carolina due to an SEC rule. He was suspsended due to academics in 2013, and the SEC has a rule that players with less than 2 years of eligibility who have such suspensions can't transfer to SEC schools. So, that was never going to happen.

That's informative, thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT