ADVERTISEMENT

Swifties....SB bound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flameout12

Jan 10, 2006
Enjoy!
giphy.gif

I wish she would go ahead and dump him, write her song about it already, and be gone! 😂
C'mon, the cheating & divorce scandal is what the Merican public craves. Don't you wanna read about his cheese dick problems and her sleeping with midgets exposed? I think, if the AD agencies play this correctly, they can get more coverage than Princess D sleeping around.

Reactions: cockofdawn
In the words of the great one

Live by the Photo Op
Die by the Photo Op

If the Chiefs don’t win then the true fans (prior to arrival of TS) will be looking for a scalp (pun intended but also true)

In time this TS provocation will burn down the Red Man’s TeePee

Couldn't have said it better. Thought it plenty of times, but couldn't have said it better.

“There’s a lot of really weird, lonely, insecure men out there,” Cowherd said. “The fact that a pop star — the world’s biggest pop star — is dating a star tight end who had one of his greatest games ever, and the network puts them on the air briefly, then it bothers you, what does that say about your life?

Matthew McConaughey — ‘Alright, alright, alright’ — love him!” Cowherd continued. “Drake, on everything; Spike Lee, Knicks games; Eminem, Michigan sporting events. We celebrate it. Eighties, ’90s, Jack Nicholson Lakers games? It’s cool. ‘Saw Jack!’ But a talented and beautiful woman is on the air — one who would never pay attention to lonely men — and it bothers them.

“There’s a stat out there — it’s kind of uncomfortable for you sad guys — that 50% of men never have real intimacy with a woman. That means the other 50% have multiple intimate relationships with women; and the ones that don’t are angry and sad and lonely, and they are often misogynistic and resent women who didn’t give them the time they think they deserve.”

Couldn't have said it better. Thought it plenty of times, but couldn't have said it better.

“There’s a lot of really weird, lonely, insecure men out there,” Cowherd said. “The fact that a pop star — the world’s biggest pop star — is dating a star tight end who had one of his greatest games ever, and the network puts them on the air briefly, then it bothers you, what does that say about your life?

Matthew McConaughey — ‘Alright, alright, alright’ — love him!” Cowherd continued. “Drake, on everything; Spike Lee, Knicks games; Eminem, Michigan sporting events. We celebrate it. Eighties, ’90s, Jack Nicholson Lakers games? It’s cool. ‘Saw Jack!’ But a talented and beautiful woman is on the air — one who would never pay attention to lonely men — and it bothers them.

“There’s a stat out there — it’s kind of uncomfortable for you sad guys — that 50% of men never have real intimacy with a woman. That means the other 50% have multiple intimate relationships with women; and the ones that don’t are angry and sad and lonely, and they are often misogynistic and resent women who didn’t give them the time they think they deserve.”

Wow. Cowherd really did a good bit of projecting with that one.

The issue is not Swift, but rather the mainstream networks who love putting her on the screen during a football game which she has absolutely nothing to do with.

The examples in comparison are ridiculous. Those guys maybe got one camera shot a game and it was primarily because they sat on the ground floor of a hoops game, interacted with players, and casually made it into shots because the action was right in front of them. Totally different with someone acting the fool in box seating that they need to cut to ad nauseum.

And regarding TS specifically, can you explain the hoopla? She makes 4-chord, loopy songs. She can barely hold a note. Her biggest card to play are the Disney theatrics - not her singing. It's mostly a big corporate production that works because the "Top 40" is a total disaster today. She has nothing on even Debbie Gibson. But place her in today's non-imaginative entertainment world and she's a multi-billionaire... However, my 16-year old niece loves her and she seems to be a decent role model, so I guess there's that.

BWAHAHAHAHA! I love how the whole Taylor Swift story has taken over the minds of the far right crowd. I guess I’d be pissed too if the other side had Taylor Swift and my side had Kid Rock. 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: DeeDave
I didn’t realize this was a left/right issue!! Wow you must know something I don’t.
It is...right wing social media is blowing up on it....and I'm a conservative. :oops:

As Alyssa Farah Griffin, the former Trump White House communications director turned vocal critic of the former president, put it on “The View” Tuesday:I cannot think of a dumber political fight to pick than one with the Swifties.”

BWAHAHAHAHA! I love how the whole Taylor Swift story has taken over the minds of the far right crowd. I guess I’d be pissed too if the other side had Taylor Swift and my side had Kid Rock. 🤣🤣🤣

I follow a site that tracks what cable news channels are talking about, and what specific hosts are saying about various subjects.

Mentions of Taylor Swift on Fox News is averaging 20 times a day by various hosts and guests over the last month.

last night, Sean Hannity spent time imploring her to stay out of politics (as you might expect, as soon as someone voices support for Donald Trump, Hannity praises them and immediately highlights them on his show and of course never suggests they should stay out of politics).

Sean should probably go back to lecturing everyone on family values (as he's living with his girlfriend and Fox News coworker).

It's pretty funny. on Monday, every Fox show except one talked about her (and all she did was attend a football game to cheer on her boyfriend).

As I said, middle aged and older old farts are the target audience for this stuff- probably a good percentage of them were secretly enjoying all the peace and anti-war rock songs in the 1960s.

Reactions: ShannonL
It is...right wing social media is blowing up on it....and I'm a conservative. :oops:

As Alyssa Farah Griffin, the former Trump White House communications director turned vocal critic of the former president, put it on “The View” Tuesday:I cannot think of a dumber political fight to pick than one with the Swifties.”
HUH?? you are quoting some "Alyssa Farah Griffin". Well I will tell you from PERSONAL experience, I have several "left Leaning Politically" friends that Hate this SIDESHOW Circus.. They have stuck by the NFL through the Flag/Veteran disrespecting but are so Disturbed by this.. So IMO it is not a left/right thing, but a "Some people want just football and not a Taylor Swift attention grabbing Show".. But hey, you are welcome to believe as you wish..

Reactions: hahnenkampf
I follow a site that tracks what cable news channels are talking about, and what specific hosts are saying about various subjects.

Mentions of Taylor Swift on Fox News is averaging 20 times a day by various hosts and guests over the last month.

last night, Sean Hannity spent time imploring her to stay out of politics (as you might expect, as soon as someone voices support for Donald Trump, Hannity praises them and immediately highlights them on his show and of course never suggests they should stay out of politics).

Sean should probably go back to lecturing everyone on family values (as he's living with his girlfriend and Fox News coworker).

It's pretty funny. on Monday, every Fox show except one talked about her (and all she did was attend a football game to cheer on her boyfriend).

As I said, middle aged and older old farts are the target audience for this stuff- probably a good percentage of them were secretly enjoying all the peace and anti-war rock songs in the 1960s.
I am guessing they GREW UP and became Adults??

I didn’t realize this was a left/right issue!! Wow you must know something I don’t.

It's hard to believe you wouldn't know that if you follow any news at all.

Not a day goes by that Fox News hosts don't spend considerable air time talking about Taylor Swift and if she's going to endorse Joe Biden. (This is all made up now- she hasn't said anything about endorsing anyone anymore than anyone else has). Sean Hannity spent time last night talking about it and giving her advice.

A Trump campaign spokesperson made fun of her yesterday on a right wing social media channel including insulting her regarding her personal life and the fact she had had a lot of boyfriends.

The irony of a spokesperson for a guy with Donald Trump's history with women would insult a single woman who has never been married about having numerous boyfriends throughout her adult life.

I would say this is 100% on the right wing- because all Swift has been doing is traveling on her concert tour and attending the football games of her boyfriend.

Hmm, using facial recognition software at her concerts sure does seem fishy……

Beyonce does as well. So do other artists. Madison Square Garden use to do it for every concert at the venue. Not sure about now.

Swift is supposedly the celebrity with the most stalkers of anyone at the present time.

just last week, police arrested David Crowe for stalking her outside of her New York City home. Articles mentioned the similarities of his actions and Mark David Chapman's actions outside of The Dakota when he murdered John Lennon.

He's been arrested multiple times for stalking her, and has been seen outside of her home 30 times since late November. That sort of severe obsession usually ends up being a bad thing.

An old fart talking about old farts? :)

Anyone would doesn't believe DC hasn't actively tried to use celebrities to do their bidding for political gain throughout history hasn't been paying much attention.

In recent history, do you honestly believe all of the last night hosts wanted to dance and sing about vaccines?

Do you honestly believe Greta Thunberg is an expert on the climate?

The Twitter files -- Our government was actively using censorship and BOTs to influence public opinion on an hourly basis.

It goes on forever.

I could care less about Swift. But I do think it's in very poor taste to the Kelce to be making money off of an experimental product which has caused so many issues (especially the COVID and Flu shot in tandem.) At last report, under 10% of America (and the world) are now taking those shots and there's a big reason for that. A very low class move by Kelce, IMO.

HUH?? you are quoting some "Alyssa Farah Griffin". Well I will tell you from PERSONAL experience, I have several "left Leaning Politically" friends that Hate this SIDESHOW Circus.. They have stuck by the NFL through the Flag/Veteran disrespecting but are so Disturbed by this.. So IMO it is not a left/right thing, but a "Some people want just football and not a Taylor Swift attention grabbing Show".. But hey, you are welcome to believe as you wish..

Hopefully your friends have enough sense to be mad at the networks showing her sitting in an executive box and not her because she has nothing to do with it.

If they are "disturbed by this" they have severe emotional problems. LOL

oh- and keep whining

Notice how the "boycott" NFL talk has died out. Even right wing cable news doesn't even pretend to talk about it anymore.

The ratings are through the absolute roof.

Notice how the "boycott" NFL talk has died out. Even right wing cable news doesn't even pretend to talk about it anymore.

The ratings are through the absolute roof.

Until Taylor personally shows DeeDave her FED Black Card, it's nothing but a conspiracy. This is how he stays on the bleeding edge of most news stories today. :)

Dave, there's a NATO/Pentagon video meeting readily available from August 19, 2019 specifically discussing using Swift as a social media influencer for Biden.

What I would love is for someone to ask her about policy on the fly. That would be fun for everyone. And yet one and five Americans would vote for whoever she endorses? Amerika.

Reactions: cockofdawn
Wasn't expecting this one to go off the rails, but this is 2024 I guess. Locking.

Also, two cents, but anyone with a modern smart phone already has their face locked into the cloud due to face id. I'm afraid that ship has sailed for better or worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT