ADVERTISEMENT

Tackling has gone to pot in college football ..

BobbyB1975

Sep 9, 2018
Watching games all day yesterday and watching missed tackle after missed tackle . On the flip side watching the Panthers vs Seahawks today . Bobby Wagner , Thomas Davis , and Luke Kuechly are like heat seeking missiles . It unreal how these big dudes tackle 180 lb scat backs at WR’s . Unbelievable how much better tackling is at the NFL level . Now those guys are three of the best in the NFL but it’s crazy the difference .

I was thinking gthe exact same thing watching the pros today! I would think a motivating factor for a coach would be to tell a college player the first thing the nfl is going to ask iscan you tackle if you can’t do it in college you'll never be a pro!

I was thinking gthe exact same thing watching the pros today! I would think a motivating factor for a coach would be to tell a college player the first thing the nfl is going to ask iscan you tackle if you can’t do it in college you'll never be a pro!

What’s also funny to me is “Defense wins championships “ right ?? Two best defenses in the NFL - Baltimore and Buffalo .
Worst Defense Kansas City . 29th ranked defense LA Rams . Wow .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT