ADVERTISEMENT

Tanner Muse's mom takes to Twitter to let clemson fans have it

TheReelEss

Feb 3, 2005
Apparently, Tanner has been hearing it from clemfans not happy with the defense's performance in a 2 pt. victory. Honestly, Terrell, Jr. (last seen facing away from the ball while Shi Smith caught a TD) played just as poorly. All of the safeties were also horrendous and the DLine underperformed. C'mon taters, spread the hate around a little.

Last edited:
She is his mom and she will defend him. But, 6 or 7 weeks ago I didnt hear from Bentleys mom when he got booed. I would never tweet at a player or boo the team. But this is big time football and it comes with the territory. He and his mommy needs to go play for Presbyterian or Newberry.

She is his mom and she will defend him. But, 6 or 7 weeks ago I didnt hear from Bentleys mom when he got booed. I would never tweet at a player or boo the team. But this is big time football and it comes with the territory. He and his mommy needs to go play for Presbyterian or Newberry.
I hate it when people pamper players who might have gotten their feelings hurt. This is Big Boy football. If you aren't a man yet, it's time to become one.

Muse is a good run supporting safety. In coverage, he's ACC good at best. If Clemson's DL can't sack or get heavy pressure on you they are very suspect on the back end. Problem is their DL is so good they make up for it most of the time.

Mama's need to stay out of it
6nQ16NO.gif

Everyone with a brain knows it ain’t all peaches and cream in Tatertown, but great measures are taken to make sure it continues to appear that way. How it stays that way in this day and age is what’s truly baffling. Maybe ole Dabber is the beginning of the end.....

Reactions: Judson1
Tanner Muse is horrible. I don’t know why teams don’t throw the ball right at him.

booing him during the game and sending private messages aren't the same thing

Tater fans are spoiled by beating our Gamecocks so soundly in years past.
It’s going to be truly amazing to watch this thing turn. Like a spoiled kid who finally gets the belt he’s been needing.

Tanner Muse is horrible. I don’t know why teams don’t throw the ball right at him.

To be honest he is talented but former Carolina Panthers WR Steve Smith gave the perfect analogy once about guys like him. Hes like a big mouth bass. He will bite on anything. To many times he tries for the pick instead of the stop and gets burned(happened a few times against you guys). He also bites on double moves. He has talent but is way too aggressive more times than not and pays for it.

To be honest he is talented but former Carolina Panthers WR Steve Smith gave the perfect analogy once about guys like him. Hes like a big mouth bass. He will bite on anything. To many times he tries for the pick instead of the stop and gets burned(happened a few times against you guys). He also bites on double moves. He has talent but is way too aggressive more times than not and pays for it.
I fish a lot and I can tell you that analogy is inaccurate.

He definitely seems like a big mouth bass. Minus the bass

Reactions: Cockadoodle4
Fact is our receivers are the best they tried to cover and they couldn't we play DB like them nearly every game. I loved the way Deebo walked away from them on his long catch and run too.

Reactions: USCrown
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT