ADVERTISEMENT

TaterNet Writer

So the TaterNet writer, David Hood, posted a receipt for pizzas for approximately $1,900.00. Shows the tip amount to be $5.00. Claims that it's from our coaches after the Spring Game.

Reactions: Proudcock
So the TaterNet writer, David Hood, posted a receipt for pizzas for approximately $1,900.00. Shows the tip amount to be $5.00. Claims that it's from our coaches after the Spring Game.

It was posted by a woman claiming to be the mother of a USC student who was one of the 2 drivers sent to deliver the order.

USC pizza tip.png

It was posted by a woman claiming to be the mother of a USC student who was one of the 2 drivers sent to deliver the order.

USC pizza tip.png

But David Hood retweeted saying "Not a good look". Typical fanboy.

Reactions: jonesz21
OT: I'm sick of major companies expecting consumers to subsidize their employees salaries. Almost every restaurant in America, full service or not, now asks you to tip. Meanwhile, they're making absurd profits and their CEO's are getting huge bonuses. I'm all for capitalism but please pay people who work hard a decent living wage.

I sure hope this isn't true. If so we need to shut down football and start over. Tired of this 2nd rate bs

Sorry, but IF her daughter is a USC student, then why is there absolutely nothing on her FB page associated with USC or the Gamecocks? But, the sports she follows are FSU, the Charleston Riverdogs, and the Charleston Stingrays.

I smell tater BS.

Also, the receipt does not show that it is the merchant's copy. I wonder why that important part of the receipt was left off? And, to our fans in this thread who are buying into this BS, without proof, just GFY.

OT: I'm sick of major companies expecting consumers to subsidize their employees salaries. Almost every restaurant in America, full service or not, now asks you to tip. Meanwhile, they're making absurd profits and their CEO's are getting huge bonuses. I'm all for capitalism but please pay people who work hard a decent living wage.

Tipping pizza delivery drivers has been around since the beginning of time.
Our coaching staff collectively makes well over half a million (500k+) a game.

If they truly left a $5.00 to two drivers that delivered over $1700.00 worth of pizzas, that's self-serving insanity.

If true that is stupid on USC part. But, even after 2 NC in 3 years the Gamecocks are still always on the taters minds. Or in their mouth.

I am sure TheState reporters are looking into clemps receipts as we speak....... no wait.
Never mind

Reactions: Lakecock1
Tipping pizza delivery drivers has been around since the beginning of time.
Our coaching staff collectively makes well over half a million (500k+) a game.

If they truly left a $5.00 to two drivers that delivered over $1700.00 worth of pizzas, that's self-serving insanity.

I agree. I said OT because I was just making a general statement. The delivery person in this instance should be tipped $100-$200 or so on this size order. I'm sure it was not a coach dealing with this on the day of the spring game.

Reactions: Wiles2
Somebody on Twitter just pointed that the tax on receipt is 10%.

Not in SC. Lies.

8% combined sales tax plus 2% hospitality tax in Columbia.

FYI her daughter is indeed a USC student. Not gonna post it here but I found her easily enough.

Seems to me it is more likely to be a receipt for the pizzas being sold at the various concessions stands during the game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT