ADVERTISEMENT

Taters Game 2

what just happened i'm at work and just got out a meeting checking back and forth from my computer... said we were up 6-2 with runners on second and third, came back and saw we cleared the bases but the score is still 6-2? god the ACC network blows.

what just happened i'm at work and just got out a meeting checking back and forth from my computer... said we were up 6-2 with runners on second and third, came back and saw we cleared the bases but the score is still 6-2? god the ACC network blows.
also i keep getting the espn "technical difficulties" screen woof

105 pitches in a couple of innings work. Might want to get that guy out of there.

thank you. i haven't been able to watch so tuned in - why does the acc network not have the correct score? they can't just not change it bc they don't like it
It hasn't been right the whole game. Score, count and outs are usually out of sync.

Reactions: okccock
Opposite field hitting, bunting, sac flies, man I like what I’m seeing!! Looks like a good, sound, quality baseball team. Hope to see a lot more of it. Oh...and there was a HR too, for the people that just want to see the big fly. GO COCKS!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT