ADVERTISEMENT

Taters throwing things on court after UNC lost

section907

Sep 16, 2000
I doubt we here any rants from their coaches or media guys about how classless their whole fan base is because a few dumbasses throw things at refs after the game.

I saw a clip online a buddy sent over. I saw two different items coming from the stands towards the refs leaving the court . I’ll see f I can dig it back up. This was just one corner, I’d like to see the whole court.

I doubt taters media will talk about it. I listen to Ecco for about 20 min this morning to hear what they had to say about the greatest baseball series in the country. Crickets.

It’s all about blaming the refs today.

This was one of the biggest gimmicks he's ever pulled and that's saying something. Admittedly we have some idiots who threw things when they taunted our student section in 2015, and they knew they could incite us to do it again and then make a huge deal about it.

I have no doubt his penalty was a way to get a platform to call it out. "I'm trying to protect my players. That's how somebody gets hurt." Give me a break.

Again, his strategy has worked. People at work in Atlanta still talk about how "yeah people always throw trash in Columbia." that's coming from Georgia, Alabama, Michigan, etc. fans. Not just Clemson fans. He succeeded in making that a big deal. Another example of genius propagandize.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT