ADVERTISEMENT

Te'a Cooper to Baylor?

She is a bullet. Some transfers are bullets. Some transfers are bricks. She's a bullet.

Last edited:
T’ea is very talented but has...... baggage. I would be surprised if Baylor wants to mess with their chemistry at a position where they are well stocked. But what the heck do I know

Reactions: lawcalcock
T’ea is very talented but has...... baggage. I would be surprised if Baylor wants to mess with their chemistry at a position where they are well stocked. But what the heck do I know
I agree with your sentiments! But I heard Cooper to Baylor rumors in Greensboro during the regional! I didn't believe it! Thought it was crap! Once Dawn asked her to leave I thought Mulkey might take her!

And I will always remember her style for how she wears her uniform...old school.

And I will always remember her style for how she wears her uniform...old school.
The talk is Dwight Howard is "advising" her and she wants to be a celebrity. Funny how she transfers to schools that just won a NC.

I was concerned when Dawn took her in 2 years ago that she would mess with team chemistry. I think Dawn was trying to give her a second chance on a new team and I think Dawn learned a valuable lesson in the process. Let her go to Baylor and screw with their chemistry. I think we have addition by subtraction in her case.

The Cooper road show continues. Assuming she would need to sit out yet another year? Or is she a graduate? Not sure how that works for the 2nd transfer. She may be 30 by the time she completes her senior season.

The talk is Dwight Howard is "advising" her and she wants to be a celebrity. Funny how she transfers to schools that just won a NC.

Taking advice from Dwight Howard is like taking driving lessons from a toddler. Just saying...I wouldn’t do it.

Reactions: Brace1
I was concerned when Dawn took her in 2 years ago that she would mess with team chemistry. I think Dawn was trying to give her a second chance on a new team and I think Dawn learned a valuable lesson in the process. .

We can only hope. Sometimes these coaches see bright lights and forget who they already have in their pockets

The Cooper road show continues. Assuming she would need to sit out yet another year? Or is she a graduate? Not sure how that works for the 2nd transfer. She may be 30 by the time she completes her senior season.
She is a grad transfer.
If she takes off those thick ass fake eyelashes, maybe her fouls and shooting would improve, because she could see better.
The eyelashes didn't seem to get in Anriel Howard's way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT