ADVERTISEMENT

Tell me again how Shipley's parents drove 20 hours...

I drove from Columbia to Miami and back to Columbia in the same day to pick up a piece of computer hardware. Boo hoo.

Drove from Greenville to Miami, checked in hotel ready to relax just to find out my wife didn’t pack my passport, checked out drove back to Greenville grabbed passport made it back to Miami before the stinking boat left. 2200+ miles in 25 hours driving a raggedy ass dodge caravan. Planned on getting a minimum of two tickets, got none, God is good. Smokey and the bandit ain’t sh1t……………

Last edited:
Drove from Greenville to Miami, checked in hotel ready to relax just to find out my wife didn’t pack my passport, checked out drove back to Greenville grabbed passport made it back to Miami before the stinking boat left. 2200+ miles in 25 hours driving a raggedy ass dodge caravan. Planned on getting a minimum of two tickets, got none, God is good. Smokey and the bandit ain’t sh1t……………
You trusted somebody else to pack your passport. Passport, wallet, eyeglasses, any prescriptions, any kind of tickets = got to pack those yourself. I’ve learned the hard way, too.

Driving a car is not that hard.
Yeah I personally share this thought but the problem is then I get out on the road and see a lot of people making it look extremely difficult.

I firmly believe we need to start installing trap doors at intersections and just drop people from them when they block an intersection. It would drastically reduce them and help traffic flow.

Yeah I personally share this thought but the problem is then I get out on the road and see a lot of people making it look extremely difficult.

I firmly believe we need to start installing trap doors at intersections and just drop people from them when they block an intersection. It would drastically reduce them and help traffic flow.
Same goes for the fast lane

Well you do have to be on the lookout for the grumpy drivers and the road rage drivers. Also I get worried getting around those big trucks because who knows how long those truck drivers have been up driving and about to fall a sleep behind the wheel. Also worry about passing those big trucks and while passing one of their tires explodes which causes a bad accident.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
Well you do have to be on the lookout for the grumpy drivers and the road rage drivers. Also I get worried getting around those big trucks because who knows how long those truck drivers have been up driving and about to fall a sleep behind the wheel. Also worry about passing those big trucks and while passing one of their tires explodes which causes a bad accident.
I thought I was the only one with the bad anxiety around the 18 wheelers. It’s fly by them or let them roll but I never roll up beside them.

A lot of blind spots for those Truck Drivers

Bet you didn’t even hear that once. Will Shipley is from NC. Cade’s parents drove 20 hours. You mustn’t have heard it too much considering you heard it wrong.

Apparently nobody drove from Tennessee to Miami and nobody had parents in the stands other than the Clemson QB? What was that all about? It seemed that they were already lining the kid up as a Heisman contender. I mean, his mother was not bad looking, but enough was enough!

And what is it with Clemson colors? Trying way too hard to be Syracuse or something with that dirty orange/red stuff?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT