ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee fans reading our board

They lived on this board when Butch and Kiffen won. They are pretty tame now after some lean years.

They aren’t used to sucking like we have forever. There is no reason in the world for them to ever get back to their pinnacle. UT, as a general market area, doesn’t have squat to offer compared to most other places. True story.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Lol, storied program gonna make the difference huh? Problem is that story used to be To Kill a Mockingbird, now it’s Twilight. There’s your real difference on why there’s a new UT.

Reactions: Gaimcock
They can read!
Waaayyy OT here, but a few years ago while on a week long work assignment based in downtown Knoxville, one Friday night while in the deli and meat section of a Publix Grocery store in downtown Knoxville, I heard a butcher holler after accidentally dropping an entire heavy duty tray stacked w/ fresh cut Ribeye's.

:cool:

Reactions: importcock
I’m a UK fan living in Knoxville. So many of the fans here live in a time warp thinking that this is still an elite program. While Tennessee does have a storied tradition, they are a shell of what they used to be.

So much has changed in the landscape of college football since their glory days of the 90’s. The emergence of Clemson and the upgrade in your program has prevented the Vols from raiding the state of South Carolina for top recruits like they once did. I don’t think they will stay down like they have the last few years. If they can get the right coach, they will certainly return to challenging for the East.

Good luck on Saturday and hope you guys don’t sustain any injuries.

Last edited:
Tennessee looks at us like we do Kentucky. We should beat them most every year. Doesn’t mean it’ll happen, but that’s the train of thought.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT