ADVERTISEMENT

Terrible story - the younger sister of Clemson football player Bryan Bresee passes

DeeDave

Oct 11, 2021
Just no words...other than awful, awful..

Ella Bresee, the younger sister of Clemson football player Bryan Bresee who’d been fighting a rare form of brain cancer, has died, Bresee wrote Thursday morning on Instagram. She was 15 years old.

“My beautiful sister Ella you amazed me every single day with the fight that you put up and how joyful you were constantly through this battle,” Bresee wrote. “Never did I think I would be sitting here today saying bye to you.” “I want to thank you for bringing happiness to not only me but so many people. You are the best sister a brother could ask for and I know for a fact heaven has gained a beautiful angel today. Love you forever and always Ella bear.”

This stuff is one reason I am proud to support St. Jude's hospital every month because I hope one day they can cure most everything and I am thankful they so willingly share their research to scientists across the world.

Very sad indeed. I too contribute to St. Jude. Prayers for the Bresee family.

Witnessed my dad at age 82 die from Glioblastomo, brain cancer is a terrible thing to witness someone go thru.
Prayers to that family.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT