ADVERTISEMENT

Texas A&m Game thread

We had the Cowdets on the ropes and let them slip away. Damn!

Gotta get way better in the second half or we'll be eating #9.

Last edited:
Rattler & the OC need to get at least 3 points in the final 2 minutes of the half. Don't lose all momentum before halftime

I'd give rattler one more chance to move the ball and if not you have to go with Doty for the second half. It's just not working with rattler running qb.

Reactions: Langamecock
We have to score at least two TD's in the 2nd half to have a chance at winning. Defense is holding them as long as they can but the offense MUST help them out!

Beamer says we need to wear them down in the second half…what a joke, maybe you should find a real Offensive coordinator that can call a game.

Reactions: Cybercock
I gave Rattler a chance but he needs to sit. He's not consistent and has no vision of the field. I also want Shane to succeed at South Carolina but if he wants this job then he'll have to do what head coaches do. Bench rattler and fire Satterfield. The majority of our success in this game has come from plays in which these two were not involved in.

This is a very frustrating game. Texas A&M isn’t all that good but our guys seem to never make plays when we need them . Offense is pathetic. Defense has been pretty good but they (A&M) have made plays when absolutely needed and we don’t.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT