ADVERTISEMENT

Texas A&m Game thread

I do love Beamer's enthusiasm! Thanks you to the crowd at WillyB! You guys and gals looked amazing from the start!

Never thought there'd be any possibility that we could be 7-2 heading into our road game with Florida, but it's definitely on the table now. Survive and Advance......

Reactions: gamecockblack
2nd year of rebuilding, reloading, and relearning. O has work to do. Clayton for coach MVP this game. 5 wins and possibly more to come. Will take it. Happy Gamecock here!

It’s scary how they treat us. I have never seen a flag on a blatant pass interference been picked up. Not to mention the constant holding and pass interference is they didn’t call. But they would call us for holding when we barely touch a receiver

Yep. I should be used to it by now, but it still drives me crazy. Then I get to watch the opposite for Clemturd. They get every call, and exactly when they need it.

I absolutely hate Dabo with all I have but him pulling that bum out against Syracuse was the reason they won that game. It was the spark the taters need to get back in the game. Why can't Beamer do the same for once in his life????????????
Wrong…refs pulled that out for them

Yall are so negative! Enjoy the win baby! How many times have we played them when we were beat up badly and lost. In the long run n people don't give a shit about injuries, Yada Yada Yada. Theey just care who wins and we did! My 8 - 4 prediction is still intact.

Yall are so negative! Enjoy the win baby! How many times have we played them when we were beat up badly and lost. In the long run n people don't give a shit about injuries, Yada Yada Yada. Theey just care who wins and we did! My 8 - 4 prediction is still intact.

Agree with you. Sometimes a win sparks a movement in the team and gets them believing they can win the big games.

You know what they say - Pay someone a $95 million, on a fully guaranteed contract, you're probably going to regret it.

I actually do think that coaches deserve a payout at the end - because they take all the risk. However, $95 million guaranteed?!?! jumbo's success certainly isn't guaranteed. (and that's not a typo - jumbo has always been less successful than jumbo).

If not for Jimbu’s insane buyout- I think that this game would have gotten him fired Sunday morning. He is an ACC man for sure.

So happy they are stuck with Jimbo and his guaranteed contract for like.6 more years. Aggie de-commit season is about to commence. Great win!

Disagree totally but I'm sure you don't care.
I don’t totally disagree, I knew Clemson was going to win, I just wasn’t sure how. Truth is they probably would have one anyway because they have a horseshoe up there buttocks. But you have to admit the one personal foul called coupled with the other one not called drastically impacted the game. Not to mention the pass interference in the end zone which was just damn good coverage by Syracuse

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT