ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Baseball at South Carolina March 11/12/13

This is going to be a disaster.
One of our top starting pitchers (Tanner Witt) had to skip his last start with an injury. Not sure if he will be back for SC. His dad is Kevin Witt who played for the Blue Jays, Padres and Tigers. Not related to Bobby Witt that played for the Texas Rangers (nearly everyone assumes this).

Texas Baseball at South Carolina March 11/12/13​

Looking forward to this. I had hoped to come, but wife doesn't want to fly. Viruses and all.
Was looking forward to it, not looking forward to it now. If the Women's basketball team flames out in the NCAA tournament, I may need to call a hotline. Getting swept by Clemson and losing to Xavier put the nail in Kingston's coffin for me. Just don't care.

• Haha
Reactions: cockofdawn
Was looking forward to it, not looking forward to it now. If the Women's basketball team flames out in the NCAA tournament, I may need to call a hotline. Getting swept by Clemson and losing to Xavier put the nail in Kingston's coffin for me. Just don't care.
I agree, He had 107 excuses last year, he has already started using the "Injury" excuse this year. EVERY team has injuris, NEXT MAN UP...... WAIT, Apparently this leader didnt plan for this or for anything. He must have been sitting by the pool and drinking Margaritas, while other coaches were out BUSTING there Arse to get more than ONE player..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT