ADVERTISEMENT

Thank goodness for Frank Martin!

PC31

Gold Member
Apr 30, 2005
He stepped up to the plate after Carolina looked respectable against clemp and gave the usual suspects here another thing to latch on to and bitch and cry and whine and complain about in thread after thread after thread after freakin thread.......
I was concerned the usual suspects and the imposters were already running out of "DEFENSE SUCKS MUSCHAMP SUCKS CAROLINA SUCKS" steam.
Up steps good ole Frank to the rescue.
Congratulations to the usual suspects here who live to complain and peck away at a message board 24/7.

Reactions: rogue cock
He stepped up to the plate after Carolina looked respectable against clemp and gave the usual suspects here another thing to latch on to and bitch and cry and whine and complain about in thread after thread after thread after freakin thread.......
I was concerned the usual suspects and the imposters were already running out of "DEFENSE SUCKS MUSCHAMP SUCKS CAROLINA SUCKS" steam.
Congratulations to the usual suspects here who live to complain and peck away at a message board 24/7.

You are right. Thank you Coach Martin for keeping us within 20 at home against Wofford and Stony Brook! Thankful!

It's year 8 and without a Thornwell type player, we are looking at yet another non-NCAA tourney team or even worse non-NIT (if you are into the "other" dance tourney). I hope he can fix it, but SEC play will be a very good gauge of how the season will go for us.

Losing by 21 points is respectable? GTFO

I think the first post was intended to be facetious/tongue-in-cheek. FM is not going to be fired in-season. So why don't we watch it play out and see if he gets it turned around and hope for the best. I believe in melco. It could happen. If he don't turn it around by March, then start bitching.

Reactions: rogue cock
Eight years is plenty enough time to turn around a football program, much less a basketball program. Won't rehash my concerns regarding the basketball program....did that a few years ago and hoped the FF would provide a launching pad for continued success but, alas, it has not. It's still early in the season, so perhaps he can still get it turned around....but I'm not seeing signs of that right now.

I think the first post was intended to be facetious/tongue-in-cheek. FM is not going to be fired in-season. So why don't we watch it play out and see if he gets it turned around and hope for the best. I believe in melco. It could happen. If he don't turn it around by March, then start bitching.
Agree.

I'm starting to have my concerns about the basketball program. I started to get my hopes up after the George Washington game and hoped that was a glimpse of what our team was capable of. The sad part is it seems that our upperclassmen front court are the ones not doing much this season. I understand we are young but I think that was the excuse last season. I like Frank and hope he can pull it together. On a side note, that kid from Wofford was lighting it up last night. He had a night shooting the ball like Steph Curry. Unbelievable performance.

and fans will still be saying “when Frank gets another Thornwell type player”

Heck, maybe frank can recruit Thornwell’s future son.

It's year 8 and without a Thornwell type player, we are looking at yet another non-NCAA tourney team or even worse non-NIT (if you are into the "other" dance tourney). I hope he can fix it, but SEC play will be a very good gauge of how the season will go for us.

Reactions: PC31
I am just happy for the usual suspects here that Coach Martin laid another turd so they have some fresh outrage to bitch and moan and peck away 24/7 about.
Good for them.

I'm starting to have my concerns about the basketball program. I started to get my hopes up after the George Washington game and hoped that was a glimpse of what our team was capable of. The sad part is it seems that our upperclassmen front court are the ones not doing much this season. I understand we are young but I think that was the excuse last season. I like Frank and hope he can pull it together. On a side note, that kid from Wofford was lighting it up last night. He had a night shooting the ball like Steph Curry. Unbelievable performance.
Is it possible that we will replace Gator Aid with pablum for all sports since we always seem to be YOUNG? We could remove the sponsor logos and substitute them with stroller designs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT