ADVERTISEMENT

That's a little Shilly, Trey must have asked for a raise!

I haven’t read the article (hit my max of free articles already), but I do find the removal of Dyson curious. I thought he was a very good color guy for college baseball, so I can’t see this being about competence. Although I appreciated it, he was openly critical of the Holbrook regime and maybe the powers that be didn’t appreciate it.

Reactions: SliderUSC
The way it was handled is shitty all the way around.

It sure feels like baseball is an after thought sport at Carolina anymore .

I thought it was just the fans getting no information and left to scramble to find the Games but looks like it’s just how the program is ran.

I was a huge Dyson fan when he played but found him annoying on air. Very nasily and whiny sounding. I honestly found him a little too positive sounding even when we were struggling as opposed to telling it like it is. Not saying his release was handled correctly. But I like Bouknight.

Last edited:
The way it was handled is shitty all the way around.

It sure feels like baseball is an after thought sport at Carolina anymore .

I thought it was just the fans getting no information and left to scramble to find the Games but looks like it’s just how the program is ran.

I don't know about that. In fact, I'm tired of Heath Cline's show being preempted for baseball. Friday night SEC baseball games (or Clemson)....OK. The rest of the schedule, I would rather listen to sportstalk.

I don't know about that. In fact, I'm tired of Heath Cline's show being preempted for baseball. Friday night SEC baseball games (or Clemson)....OK. The rest of the schedule, I would rather listen to sportstalk.
Games only start at 4 for two weeks.

Is "wet dream" illegal?

Speaking of wet dreams ... not complaining, mind you, just glad to get portions of the game but, does anyone else have problems with SECN+ streaming?
Friday's game was OK but, Thursday's was almost impossible to watch in the later innings.

I never have problems streaming regular WatchESPN, just when it's SECN+.

Reactions: Thigh Man
This is the SEC Network...

I believe Mike Morgan got the last laugh when he was canned...
I think you are correct, but it owes to the fact that other people in greener pastures saw the talent we all knew he possessed. He should have been and could have been The Voice for this generation. Even the fellow who moved on to Georgia Tech, though pretty good, was inferior to Mike.

The GT guy couldn't carry MM's Jock, JMO! Mike is now doing Finebaum's show as weekly SEC basketball analyst, think what you will of Finebaum, but that is a huge show, with a huge following and a feather in Mike's hat, plus he's really good at it! I really like Dan Dakich too!

I think you are correct, but it owes to the fact that other people in greener pastures saw the talent we all knew he possessed. He should have been and could have been The Voice for this generation. Even the fellow who moved on to Georgia Tech, though pretty good, was inferior to Mike.

As long as Todd Ellis is the play-by-play announcer for football, then we'll have to settle for either a second rate or an up-and-coming "Voice of the Gamecocks." Just about every Power 5 school is a step up from here, if the announcer gets to call all the major sports.

Last edited:
Reactions: king ward
Speaking of wet dreams ... not complaining, mind you, just glad to get portions of the game but, does anyone else have problems with SECN+ streaming?
Friday's game was OK but, Thursday's was almost impossible to watch in the later innings.

I never have problems streaming regular WatchESPN, just when it's SECN+.

I will agree that Thursday's was almost impossible to watch because we didn't play on Thursday. :D

Reactions: StephenSC
I haven’t read the article (hit my max of free articles already), but I do find the removal of Dyson curious. I thought he was a very good color guy for college baseball, so I can’t see this being about competence. Although I appreciated it, he was openly critical of the Holbrook regime and maybe the powers that be didn’t appreciate it.

Clear Java cache and history, change browsers. You can keep reading, man.

GOCOCKS! BEATCSU! BEATUT! BEATLSU!

From what I heard, Trey was very difficult for the folks who produce the shows to work with along with other talent, so enough people had had enough and he was gone.

^^^^Definitely not "Dan."^^^^

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT