ADVERTISEMENT

The Big Things matter

Dec 24, 2018
All you whiny people that expect a great product need to pay some money. You can't pimp out a Toyota tercel. If you do not have the jack then beat it. Watch us lose on your Chinese televisions

Yeah dude, I'm a tater you got me. It is people like you that support a failing product. I bet you shop at sears. Better hurry up with you returns low rent bum. You have no skin in the game never pay shit but call me a tater? **** you

What if I told you I sat around some big money donors today and pissed off doesn't even describe their mood.

We do not spend money the right way. It is great to have a lot of money but if you don't spend it right you are considered a fool. Look it up in the dictionary you will recognize your face

Dude you need to relax before a lesson get's taught

Well in your OP you said we need to pay money. Then later on you said we support a failing product. Seems to me the way to not support a failing product is to not pay for that product. No?

Maybe you can teach us about Ostarine? Cheetah.

We do not spend money the right way. It is great to have a lot of money but if you don't spend it right you are considered a fool. Look it up in the dictionary you will recognize your face

Now, you're talking some real business. Until and unless we grow the balls to distribute our assets in a winning way, we'll stay poor . . . and the NCAA can bend over, pull up and kiss their asses.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT