ADVERTISEMENT

The Boom Box Bus....

The Boom bus baby!

CgXlG0MUMAA_x7M.jpg

Personally, I don't like the idea of his giant picture on the bus (rather have a gamecock), but at least it ain't 80 feet tall!

Reactions: jonesz21
Care to place a bet which HC is run out of town first?

Yeah.........didn't think so.

Odds are much better we make this one QUIT too. ;)
Considering Richt won 6 SEC East titles and 2 SEC championships in the space of 10-12 seasons, and he was let go to do wonderful things in Miami, I think it's a pretty safe bet that Smart will get fired before Muschamp quits, lol.

Considering Richt won 6 SEC East titles and 2 SEC championships in the space of 10-12 seasons, and he was let go to do wonderful things in Miami, I think it's a pretty safe bet that Smart will get fired before Muschamp quits, lol.

OK.................

Care to place a bet which HC is run out of town first?

Yeah.........didn't think so.

Odds are much better we make this one QUIT too. ;)
Our coaches quit, you're get canned, what difference does it make. If Boom wins the east 6 times and the SEC twice we'd make him king but Ga. runs him off. If Smart won 5 NC Ga. will hate him as soon as he loses #6 and want him fired that's the way y'all Jawga Dawgs roll you can't deny history.

Saw on Twitter where UGA won the Spring Game National Championship for the 20th straight year.

Our coaches quit, you're get canned, what difference does it make. If Boom wins the east 6 times and the SEC twice we'd make him king but Ga. runs him off. If Smart won 5 NC Ga. will hate him as soon as he loses #6 and want him fired that's the way y'all Jawga Dawgs roll you can't deny history.
Yeah, the Gamecock way of doing things has really filled the trophy case! Quote Georgia history all you want, but lets take a look at your coaching history:

Spurrior - Quit in mid-season "as a favor to the school". Never mind that he stuck it to all the kids he recruited.

Holtz - Will never forget that final Clemson game!

Brad Scott - lol, Brad Scott

Sparky Woods - Okay, his claim to fame was using 2001 Space Odyssey as game music. May be uSC's greatest claim to fame.

Joe Morrison - Other than Spurrior, the only coach you guys have had since 1981 (Carlin) with a winning record.

I would quote your SEC championships, but there are none. Congrats on that single SEC east championship.

You guys keep doing it your way and UGA will do it their way. Let's compare again in a year and see whats worked.

Yeah, the Gamecock way of doing things has really filled the trophy case! Quote Georgia history all you want, but lets take a look at your coaching history:

Spurrior - Quit in mid-season "as a favor to the school". Never mind that he stuck it to all the kids he recruited.

Holtz - Will never forget that final Clemson game!

Brad Scott - lol, Brad Scott

Sparky Woods - Okay, his claim to fame was using 2001 Space Odyssey as game music. May be uSC's greatest claim to fame.

Joe Morrison - Other than Spurrior, the only coach you guys have had since 1981 (Carlin) with a winning record.

I would quote your SEC championships, but there are none. Congrats on that single SEC east championship.

You guys keep doing it your way and UGA will do it their way. Let's compare again in a year and see whats worked.

How dare you come to a rival board stating facts but leave out SOS's three consecutive 11 win seasons. (with no conference titles) Be more respectful Sir.

How dare you come to a rival board stating facts but leave out SOS's three consecutive 11 win seasons. (with no conference titles) Be more respectful Sir.
How about the fact that our lowly program has been even with you over the last decade at 5-5. How about a more recent fact for you, your amazing program is a stellar 2-4 against the lowly Gamecocks in the last six seasons. By the way, we'll take Muschamp over Smart. A BB gun incident wouldn't make our coach lose sleep like yalls coach admitted. Are y'all sure Smart has the stomach to lead a SEC program.

Suppose the bus is a PR stunt, but I think it looks pretty stupid. I guess anything to get attention.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT