ADVERTISEMENT

The Gamecocks are Winners... Some of You Are Not

Sending an SOS

Aug 20, 2005
While these Gamecocks battled on the field through multiple injuries, a challenging defensive game, and poor field conditions - they won, albeit on the road in the SEC.

Meanwhile, many of you posted garbage about our team and coaches. Regardless of what you say, the Gamecocks came away as WINNERS. I’m proud of this team, but I am ASHAMED of some of our fans.

Go Cocks.

Upset Florida, and it is possible, and we will finish the season with the same regular season record as we had last year. We really don't have a lot to complain about. This team has faced adversity and is finishing the season with some wins.

After losing to Kentucky i couldnt even imagine any possible way we could win 8 games and even a bowl game looked bleak

While these Gamecocks battled on the field through multiple injuries, a challenging defensive game, and poor field conditions - they won, albeit on the road in the SEC.

Meanwhile, many of you posted garbage about our team and coaches. Regardless of what you say, the Gamecocks came away as WINNERS. I’m proud of this team, but I am ASHAMED of some of our fans.

Go Cocks.
This is post is so full of shite I don't know where to begin. This football program, given our history, is lucky to have tens of thousands of people who still care about this team and program. There isn't a fanbase in this country with as much die-hard support for their team with an all-time record barely over .500. Our fans put in time, spend their hard-earned money and waste their emotions on this team and program, and they have every right to be pissed as hell at the way our football team played today, especially in the first half. There is nothing worse than a poster who uses the "you're not a true fan" argument to try and shield people who get paid millions of dollars or people who are getting a free education from being criticized.

Sorta like several years back when you were bashing our QB's because you wanted the great B Mcalwain? Pot calling the kettle black?
Bullcrap!!! I blasted one QB. Perry Orth!! I would have started a blind pygmy ahead of Orth.

Go Cocks.
Dude, There are small men on this site that never 1) played the game. If any sports at all . Are suicidal, or just raised in an extremely dysfunctional family where anger and bitching was the rule of the day. Sad people that have NO allegiance to anything worth fighting for. truly a bunch of sad assholes. And it's really funny when they come on the site and defend what real fans quote on them. Almost as good as watching an episode of Seinfeld.

This is post is so full of shite I don't know where to begin. This football program, given our history, is lucky to have tens of thousands of people who still care about this team and program. There isn't a fanbase in this country with as much die-hard support for their team with an all-time record barely over .500. Our fans put in time, spend their hard-earned money and waste their emotions on this team and program, and they have every right to be pissed as hell at the way our football team played today, especially in the first half. There is nothing worse than a poster who uses the "you're not a true fan" argument to try and shield people who get paid millions of dollars or people who are getting a free education from being criticized.
Clearly, you've been drinking. I'll clue you in a little - we won. Wake up!

But since you want to make this argument, I will remind you that our history is fairly meager. By the way, if we beat UF (which doesn't seem all that far fetched given what Mizzou is doing today), we have a good opportunity to match last year's record. Outside of Spurrier, how many times can you say we have a chance for back to back successful seasons like this? Keep it in perspective dude. We aren't world beaters. We aren't horrible. We play in the best conference in the land, and we've lost to 3 ranked teams - two of which are in the top 10.

While we are at it, I'll remind you that excessive drinking can lead to desperation and possibly even death.

Go Cocks.

Don’t be generic. If you have an ax to grind name names. They all have screen names.

The only time you should be 100% satisfied with a performance is when your team is holding up the National Championship trophy. If they aren't then that means there's PLENTY that needs to be corrected. People laugh at Nick Saban but that's how he looks at it and that's why he's as successful as he is. I want this program to adopt that sort of mentality. Kirby is bringing that exact same mentality to UGAy.

Reactions: ddw1263
Don’t be generic. If you have an ax to grind name names. They all have screen names.
right now you would be at the top of the list. but if you need direction on the assholes here. you don't read very much. or you are as lost in hate, anger and taterdom as the rest of the top 10 jerks

Reactions: cocky247
right now you would be at the top of the list. but if you need direction on the assholes here. you don't read very much. or you are as lost in hate, anger and taterdom as the rest of the top 10 jerks
Do you know the difference between a comma and a period?

DMisGdNVQAAOWrp.jpg

Go Cocks.
maybe you should smile, say Thank You to the BIG MAN and enjoy the win
also exactly what poor field conditions are you referencing? I thought it was an outstanding spectator gamejumpingsmile
;so

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
Posted a few weeks ago we have bad fans. Our fans are most miserable when the team needs them most!
Fandom gets in the way of facts or reality! I often wonder if people actually watch football, are bonafide fans of the sport, or rather just like starting controversial conversations? I didnt cry wolf but I really thought we were done in the second half when down by 10! But I wasn't posting negative stuff continuously either!

Great win based on watching the fight, not based on execution. I think this will be a huge boost to Florida chances.

Reactions: PC31

Go Cocks.
I should have included my thread with your thread! We could build some synergy!

Reactions: Sending an SOS
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT