ADVERTISEMENT

The great Christian Dabo doesn't care about anything but winning, players health be damned!

The next time you see a little kid with a lolly pop at the grocery store, walk up to him and jerk the lolly pop away. He'll react almost as childish as Datboy does when a call doesn't go his way. I love it when he throws both hands in the air, jumps up and down, charges out on the field, while making the throw the flag motion. Classic....
Also, can someone put Venebles on a leash so he stops walking on the field multiple times every play? There was a Pitt completion where Venebles was so close to the play that he had better coverage than the DB.

Reactions: UpstateGamecock2
The next time you see a little kid with a lolly pop at the grocery store, walk up to him and jerk the lolly pop away. He'll react almost as childish as Datboy does when a call doesn't go his way. I love it when he throws both hands in the air, jumps up and down, charges out on the field, while making the throw the flag motion. Classic....
Also, can someone put Venebles on a leash so he stops walking on the field multiple times every play? There was a Pitt completion where Venebles was so close to the play that he had better coverage than the DB.
IMG_4547_1.jpg

IMG_4549_1.jpg

IMG_4548_1.jpg

Dabo does indeed jump around like a moron at times but this is a silly argument

Pot or Kettle?

IMG_4547_1.jpg

IMG_4549_1.jpg

IMG_4548_1.jpg

Pot or Kettle?
The difference is, when Spurrier was mad, he had a valid reason and was right. dumbo gets mad because he doesn't understand the rules of football. Or he's trying to persuade the refs to make a call for clemsux.

Reactions: uscguy327
Clemson has a history of lying about injuries because they don't care about their players. They just want them on the field. Dabo was taught this by Bowden.

Welp, that's an obvious troll statement. I still feel the need to feed the troll i suppose because I have to just say, that's probably the most ignorant post I have ever seen. Even for this site, that's bad sir. You win the crap poster award!

Reactions: SandNat
The difference is, when Spurrier was mad, he had a valid reason and was right. dumbo gets mad because he doesn't understand the rules of football. Or he's trying to persuade the refs to make a call for clemsux.

Yea, a coach that has a team at 23-2 for its last 25 games in a power 5 conference that is continually improving year in and year out knows nothing about football. Maybe you could show him some things?

IMG_4547_1.jpg

IMG_4549_1.jpg

IMG_4548_1.jpg

Pot or Kettle?

So Spurrier throwing papers, or a visor, or whatever is equivalent to Dabo running out on the field after a call didn't go their way?

Do you not believe there is a difference in expressing anger towards a player vs anger towards an official? I'm specifically talking about Datboy, and many of is players, pleading for calls to go their way, then pouting when they don't. Datboy, and/or Venebles, is in the face of the referee several times every game pleading for flags, then pouting or celebrating depending on the outcome of the call. How many other Head Coaches do you see running on the field while mimicking throwing the flag multiple times per game?

Posts are just getting funnier and funnier. Yep....never seen Spurrier mad at a referee or a call.....oh yeah.....and all of his anger was justified....because we know he was never wrong!

Reactions: jeff2001
I was riding through Greenville this evening and heard an interesting discussion with the host and 2 or 3 callers about Watson's rushing statistics this season. Last year he rushed for 1300 yards but so far this season he has only rushed for 300 yards. Then a female called into the host and asked about a report that came out during pre-season camp that Watson tweaked his knee and she asked if that was why Clemson was not running him as much this year. The host said that report was debunked but did also say he did not think Clemson could do well in the playoff without rushing Watson as they did last year.

Yeah that Dabo is a genius, always looking out for his players. Gave Kyle Parker great advice -
Swinney told The Post and Courier, “He could make a 53-man (NFL) roster this summer. You just don’t see many guys who can process the game like he can, and can throw the football like he can. He plays 6-5.”
“You turn on the TV and watch any NFL football, there’s some bad quarterbacks in that league. Some bad ones. They’d have a hard time beating out Kyle Parker right here right now.”

Here is REALITY-
It was a bad end for quarterback Kyle Parker, Clemson's two-sport star who gave up $800,000 in additional money from the Colorado Rockies to play one last season for the Tigers.

Just a sophomore, he had a solo run down Death Valley's hill on Senior Night because he previously announced he wouldn't return.

But Parker got an earlier exit than expected after Antonio Allen returned an interception 36 yards for a touchdown in the third quarter. Backup Tajh Boydtook over for Parker, who threw 20 touchdowns a year ago.
Parker was 7 of 17 for 117 yards. He didn't stick around to answer questions, leaving some to wonder if he'd stick around the team at all with just a lower-tier bowl game ahead.

"I always want the best for Kyle," Boyd said. "I wish he could have finished his last game here, but I think everything happens for a reason."

Dabo is all about Dabo and don't give a damn about what is best for his players! Dabo's DUMB ASS ADVICE cost Parker $800,000 and then he benches him against the Gamecocks!
“You turn on the TV and watch any NFL football, there’s some bad quarterbacks in that league. Some bad ones. They’d have a hard time beating out Kyle Parker right here right now.” LMFAO!!!

Yeah that Dabo is a genius, always looking out for his players. Gave Kyle Parker great advice -
Swinney told The Post and Courier, “He could make a 53-man (NFL) roster this summer. You just don’t see many guys who can process the game like he can, and can throw the football like he can. He plays 6-5.”
“You turn on the TV and watch any NFL football, there’s some bad quarterbacks in that league. Some bad ones. They’d have a hard time beating out Kyle Parker right here right now.”

Here is REALITY-
It was a bad end for quarterback Kyle Parker, Clemson's two-sport star who gave up $800,000 in additional money from the Colorado Rockies to play one last season for the Tigers.

Just a sophomore, he had a solo run down Death Valley's hill on Senior Night because he previously announced he wouldn't return.

But Parker got an earlier exit than expected after Antonio Allen returned an interception 36 yards for a touchdown in the third quarter. Backup Tajh Boydtook over for Parker, who threw 20 touchdowns a year ago.
Parker was 7 of 17 for 117 yards. He didn't stick around to answer questions, leaving some to wonder if he'd stick around the team at all with just a lower-tier bowl game ahead.

"I always want the best for Kyle," Boyd said. "I wish he could have finished his last game here, but I think everything happens for a reason."

Dabo is all about Dabo and don't give a damn about what is best for his players! Dabo's DUMB ASS ADVICE cost Parker $800,000 and then he benches him against the Gamecocks!
“You turn on the TV and watch any NFL football, there’s some bad quarterbacks in that league. Some bad ones. They’d have a hard time beating out Kyle Parker right here right now.” LMFAO!!!
You are full of crap if you believe that Dabo doesn't care about his players. I guess you didn't read this article.
http://www.theatlantic.com/entertai...chools-abandon-their-injured-athletes/275407/

It doesn't mention Clemson anywhere, but it sure mentions South Carolina. Maybe you would like to comment on it.

Stanley Doughty says hello too!
Who? Took you a while to find that. Unfortunately, things happen and physicians can't catch everything. There are plenty of doctors who miss things every day. The article mentioned several players from different schools. There's a reason the refs are now uber-sensitive about targeting calls.

The clemsux "doctors" are either extremely incompetent or didn't care. Top that with the clemsux coaches playing hurt players, there's no comparison to Carolina. clemsux has a history of cheating and will do anything if it thinks it gives them an advantage.

Who? Took you a while to find that. Unfortunately, things happen and physicians can't catch everything. There are plenty of doctors who miss things every day. The article mentioned several players from different schools. There's a reason the refs are now uber-sensitive about targeting calls.

The clemsux "doctors" are either extremely incompetent or didn't care. Top that with the clemsux coaches playing hurt players, there's no comparison to Carolina. clemsux has a history of cheating and will do anything if it thinks it gives them an advantage.
BS and you know it.

Unbelievable. How do you go to seminary without learning Hebrew or Arabaic? You should know the language in which the Bible was originally written and the language that Jesus spoke, I would think.

Because the guy is a charlatan and didn't finish seminary he dropped out after finishing about a 3rd of the program.

Who needs to learn Hebrew when a taxi driver in Israel gives you their interpretation and translation and you just run with it.

His association with the football team disturbs me. I think that association is fading now that Perry has been ousted from his scam.

Reactions: rogue cock
Dabo doesn't do anything on the sideline other coaches do. Yall need to just deal with it dabo has clemson is the hunt again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT