ADVERTISEMENT

The guy helping SOS write his autobiography was on Finebaum..

kckd

Aug 8, 2001
I linked it below. You'll have to go to the 14:00 mark of the podcast. He said what I posted earlier when someone was saying he looks like he doesn't care anymore on the sidelines. Basically said he knows what he's got this year(not what he had from 2011-2013) and that he's trying to be patient. Also said he very much wants to win 100 games at Carolina before he retires.

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=13666211

I mentioned this in one of the threads yesterday. I think he has 85 wins. The guest said he believes he will be here another 2-3 years to get the record. It made me wonder if his staying, if he does, is about a personal record or the program?

I mentioned this in one of the threads yesterday. I think he has 85 wins. The guest said he believes he will be here another 2-3 years to get the record. It made me wonder if his staying, if he does, is about a personal record or the program?
All coaches want to be successful in both personal and as the head coach. They intertwine together. Very dumb statement in my book.

Reactions: Tigerof66
All coaches want to be successful in both personal and as the head coach. They intertwine together. Very dumb statement in my book.

I agree. Do you all think Saban is all about the program? If he were, he would never have left LSU. S. Carolina, I'm sure will always be a special place for Steve. Hard to say you'd take the place of his alma mater and where he had his best stint as a coach, but still, he's done a helluva of a job here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT