ADVERTISEMENT

The hopes of us getting better to make it into the regionals is like taking of the Band Aid...

world famous 3rd base hecklers

Sep 25, 2011
slowly on a hairy arm...

Tonight's loss 19-1 was that Band Aid finally being ripped of quickly...

We ain't going anywhere this year and next year isn't looking any better either with this coaching staff...

I just wonder if all the players show up to the ballpark today. This is how bad this program has gotten.

Waiting for a few of our resident sunshine pumpers make me feel better.

I'm just wondering if the fans will show up... There are better things to do on a late Saturday afternoon than sit at a ballpark and watch bad baseball...

Any who was there last night care to guess how many were there. Looking on TV looked less than half full. My guess is less today. Instead of driving hour and half and killing half my day in attendance I will watch on TV. Enjoy a round of golf before sounds more exciting. I understand there will be years as such but to get absolutely crushed 2 times in a month is not acceptable. Should a fan be expected to accept mediocrity?

Well Regionals/Supers ticket applications went out this past week. We're ordering, but know in the long run, the money is coming right back to us.

We'll be there today. Celebrating Little Man's 12th Birthday. But I'll be honest...I'm enjoying being with dear friends and family than I am baseball these days.
Lord...can't believe he's 12.

Reactions: vacock#
Well Regionals/Supers ticket applications went out this past week. We're ordering, but know in the long run, the money is coming right back to us.

We'll be there today. Celebrating Little Man's 12th Birthday. But I'll be honest...I'm enjoying being with dear friends and family than I am baseball these days.
Is that him doing his Mr. T imitation with all those rings?...:p

No. The complainers are all over this when our team loses. If we lose today you can look for O P and the other regulars who complain about all our programs , coaches , and players. If we win you never see them no matter the sport being played

No. The complainers are all over this when our team loses. If we lose today you can look for O P and the other regulars who complain about all our programs , coaches , and players. If we win you never see them no matter the sport being played

Coming from you... I'll take that as a compliment seeing how you like to spread sunshine up everyone's butt when we win a game and don't see the bigger picture of a major problem...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT