A. They day he was Hired
B. The Belk Bowl
C. The Gainesville Meltdown
D. UNC opening Day
E. LSU
F. 2018 UGA Beatdown at Home
H. App State
I. Still have full confidence

Just curious I’m going with C . Well really A but I gave him the benefit of a doubt . Opinions ??

When he lost to us in the Swamp as Florida’s Head Coach. We had absolutely no business winning that game. I suspected he was a bad coach before then...but that confirmed it for me. Confirmed it for Florida as well. It a damn joke we ever hired him after seeing him blow that game in person.

A. They day he was Hired
B. The Belk Bowl
D. UNC opening Day
E. LSU
H. App State

Just curious I’m going with C . Well really A but I gave him the benefit of a doubt . Opinions ??
There is a “poll” option for threads you know?

Reactions: 8590Grad
I’m going with C. F is a close second. Watched that one with our bulldog neighbors. I think they actually felt sorry for me

A. They day he was Hired
B. The Belk Bowl
D. UNC opening Day
E. LSU
H. App State

How about before he ever showed up.

He sucked out loud as the HC of Florida. He took an elite program with elite players and made them worse than mediocre.

They lost to Georgia Southern with out them ever completing a single pass. Let that sink in. Tons of NFL talent on both sides of the ball and he lost to Georgia Southern with out the threat of a pass.

The only thing consistent with him, was inconsistency. Or being consistently terrible as a head coach.

I guess I’ll go with A “but, my confidence never materialized on Will Muschamp. I couldn’t stand him from the moment I “saw him, and that was when he was the defensive coordinator under Mack Brown in Texas. And the announcer said he was the head coach in waiting “I was like” what the heck are they talking about. 🧐 First off the guy looked totally lost on the sideline, and his defense couldn’t stop nothing that day! And Muschamp was seething mad, it had me bugging out for real. I was like this guy is a “joke, what is Texas thinking about putting him head coach in waiting? 🤔 He hadn’t proved nothing, and he had the highest rated High School players on that defense. Then they said he was the defensive coordinator for Saban when they won the championship at LSU and I knew the guy wasn’t good then, because Saban ran that defense. And I was boiling when our fans was wanted him to come here as the defensive coordinator under Spurrier. I was like “heck no!’ But we got something worse Will Muschamp as head coach. Unbelievable, talk about a nightmare that came true. 🙁😭

Exactamente. Perfect post.

That's the worst thing about it: when you personally know it's not going to work and have to trick yourself into believing it might, but everyone else gets so easily tricked by the cult of personality surrounding certain individuals. Damn.

I guess I’ll go with A “but, my confidence never materialized on Will Muschamp. I couldn’t stand him from the moment I “saw him, and that was when he was the defensive coordinator under Mack Brown in Texas. And the announcer said he was the head coach in waiting “I was like” what the heck are they talking about. 🧐 First off the guy looked totally lost on the sideline, and his defense couldn’t stop nothing that day! And Muschamp was seething mad, it had me bugging out for real. I was like this guy is a “joke, what is Texas thinking about putting him head coach in waiting? 🤔 He hadn’t proved nothing, and he had the highest rated High School players on that defense. Then they said he was the defensive coordinator for Saban when they won the championship at LSU and I knew the guy wasn’t good then, because Saban ran that defense. And I was boiling when our fans was wanted him to come here as the defensive coordinator under Spurrier. I was like “heck no!’ But we got something worse Will Muschamp as head coach. Unbelievable, talk about a nightmare that came true. 🙁😭

Reactions: Brace1
When he lost to us in the Swamp as Florida’s Head Coach. We had absolutely no business winning that game. I suspected he was a bad coach before then...but that confirmed it for me. Confirmed it for Florida as well. It a damn joke we ever hired him after seeing him blow that game in person.
His second year at Florida.

Not really a single moment per se.
5612257-abstract-vector-illustration-of-a-downward-graph-with-a-finger-on-a-panic-button.jpg

C: The Gainesville meltdown. Everything since then has been a big meltdown.

It’s a toss-up between UNC and the TN game last year (yes, I know that’s not an option). Shi scoring on the first play in Knoxville was the last time I recall having any real emotion watching us play. When App State happened, I honestly wasn’t surprised. I haven’t watched an entire game since and I don’t see that happening again anytime soon.

When they hired him, one year after he was fired for losing to us.
Yeah that was really puzzling. Why would you even consider a guy who was fired for losing to your program.

I can’t pick one of the options because I never had confidence in him. To say losing it on the day he was hired would be misleading because it blew my mind he was even interviewed.

Never paid much attention to Muschamp. He did catch my eye when he lost to Georgia St. while at Florida. Had no desire for him to coach at Carolina after he lost that game. Still tried to support him until he showed he couldn’t manage the game or the QB’s

it blew my mind he was even interviewed.

This.

I remember thinking "the Mr. 'coach in waiting' in Texas who had the 104th rated offense at Florida every year? The guy who was famous for his sideline tantrums? Really? Such a disappointment.

Reading this, which had to of crossed one of Tanner's goon's desks somewhere down the chain. Who's dick gets hard at any of those hot quotes?

-Muschamp's Gators also were just 17-8 during home games, including losses in six of the past eight games in the Swamp - long considered one of college football's most intimidating homefields.

-UF was 5-13 against ranked opponents.

- 1-2 against FSU and 1-3 against Georgia.

- the Gators needed triple-overtime at home to beat Kentucky, yielded a school-record 672 yards at Alabama and trailed Missouri 42-0 at homecoming - the largest deficit at home in 44 seasons.

-Muschamp's teams failed to rank among the nation's top 100 in total offense the past three seasons.

The most scathing, for us at least, was this -

"The final blow for Muschamp was Saturday's 23-20 overtime loss to South Carolina, coached by former coach Steve Spurrier. Spurrier set a standard of winning at Florida Muschamp's teams did not come close to matching"

Honestly, who reads any of that and says "Hire him, toss him the bank!"? The fact that this man even had a buyout clause is an absolute joke and the administration responsible for signing that should be relieved of duty.

Belk Bowl, 100%. Got his ass whipped by Virginia. Let our best player stand on the sidelines to protect himself for the NFL draft.

Belk Bowl. Jake Bentley was AWFUL the entire game, but Muschamp left him in the game all the way to the bitter end and left Scarnecchia sitting the bench, even though we knew by that point that he could play pretty well. Game was only 14-0 at halftime. A QB might have sparked something. Maybe not. But at least it would have been trying something.

That was horrendous.

A. They day he was Hired
B. The Belk Bowl
D. UNC opening Day
E. LSU
H. App State

D D D D D D D D D !!!!

A. They day he was Hired
B. The Belk Bowl
D. UNC opening Day
E. LSU
H. App State

about year 3 at Florida...he never should have been interviewed much less hired.

A. They day he was Hired
B. The Belk Bowl
D. UNC opening Day
E. LSU
H. App State

The first time I saw him coach. Most recently, the last time I saw him coach.

Reactions: Brace1 and F-86F
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT