ADVERTISEMENT

The Offense in 2017 should be deadly

We'll get better as the season progresses but last night it wasn't the skill players it was a slow OL that was supposed to be a strength. Come on guys step it up.
That offensive line is still fairly inexperienced with the exception of 1 or 2 guys. Hopefully they will improve. Need to get a few guys healthy too.

LOL. Muschamp is your head coach. You will never have a good offense. I about fell out of my chair reading that.
great game against UK Gator...I see it has you all pumped up to visit other fan sites talking smack...How classy of you..visit again sometime

Reactions: Judson1
Yeah the guy is a terrible head coach and killed the UF football program pretty damn quickly. He was worse than Ron Zook.

By the way it's not smack talking if it is the truth. It is what it is. Best of luck.

Killed UF football? To me, Urban killed UF when he signed players who killed and robbed and everything else

Yeah the guy is a terrible head coach and killed the UF football program pretty damn quickly. He was worse than Ron Zook.

By the way it's not smack talking if it is the truth. It is what it is. Best of luck.
That's your opinion Gator...Don't bumrush our forum trying to pass your jaded opinion off as fact...We didn't hear jack from you after your Gators struggled embarrassingly vs UMASS last week...Muschamp has coached 2 games at USC..He is still writing his prologue as a Gamecock...Yet you think yourself some prophet qualified to preview the final chapter just because you hate the man for his tenure at UF...Muschamp has moved on...You have a new HBC...I hope your new HBC works out well enough for you to stop spewing venom at Will Muschamp...But in the meantime we welcome your football input as long as you keep your venomous anti-Muschamp rants in the swamp where they belong..One final note, Say hello to Spurrier for us...If McElwain ever needs a new recruiting coordinator, i highly recommend Spurrier Jr.

Find a way to get them all on the field. Would love to see a way with Bentley, McIlwain, Nunez, Edwards, Turner, Crosby, OrTre etc all on the field

Reactions: Chrisdixon13
Has a better staff at SC than UF. Heck charlie Weis was his OC one year at UF. This time around will be better.
You do realize the best offense UF had statistically under Muschamp that Weis was the offensive coordinator and that was in Muschamp's first year. You obviously didn't know that. No it was not Roper. You do realize he also had Dan Quinn (current Falcons head coach) and DJ Durkin (Maryland head coach) on his staff correct? I'm guessing you had didn't know that either.

You do realize the best offense UF had statistically under Muschamp that Weis was the offensive coordinator and that was in Muschamp's first year. You obviously didn't know that. No it was not Roper. You do realize he also has Dan Quinn (current Falcons head coach) and DJ Durkin (Maryland head coach) on his staff correct?
It's been 2 games man. Just let us see how it goes here

Reactions: CliffordII
You do realize the best offense UF had statistically under Muschamp that Weis was the offensive coordinator and that was in Muschamp's first year. You obviously didn't know that. No it was not Roper. You do realize he also had Dan Quinn (current Falcons head coach) and DJ Durkin (Maryland head coach) on his staff correct? I'm guessing you had didn't know that either.
This statement is wrong. 2011 UF average around 143 per game. Did 187 ropers first year

Kind of deadly already if you ask me. Like those silent but deadly farts, that really stink!

Need a quality, big RB and some guys who can block (and perhaps a coach who can teach blocking).
Turner has looked good. Heard Tyshon Williams is going to be a good back for the team next year. Hopefully we can get Mon Deason healthy to join the fray. Hope to get Rico back soon.

Reactions: CliffordII
We won't be good unless we have an offensive line that can block. Elliott has got to go after this season and we need to recruit more talent on the line.

Reactions: NooNoo
LOL. Muschamp is your head coach. You will never have a good offense. I about fell out of my chair reading that.

Are you THE "Paco" with the used furniture store in Belle Glade? That's an AWESOME chase lounge in the window, 'cheeze whiz' stain notwithstanding.

Turner has looked good. Heard Tyshon Williams is going to be a good back for the team next year. Hopefully we can get Mon Deason healthy to join the fray. Hope to get Rico back soon.
I am impressed with Turner. He's got great speed and good toughness - especially since he's undersized. Look what the Oregon does with guys like him. We don't play in the Pac-12, though.
The problem is that none of the guys we have now are real big, though. We need a guy at least the size of Brandon Wilds. 6'2, 230. T Williams and D Williams are the closest at 6'1 220. If the other guys can put on about 10 lbs of muscle, they can be ready, but we still need to go out and get a top-level, BIG RB in this recruiting cycle. Too bad we haven't been able to develop D.Williams.

Give it up guys. He's right you know. I mean, any coach that leaves UF for any reason could never ever come to SC and be successful.
Leaves??? He was fired.

I hope your not comparing him to SOS.

You don't need to wait until 2017 to have a deadly offense. It is already deadly.

South Carolina is 123rd out of 128 teams in scoring offense
South Carolina is 125th out of 128 teams in yards per game
South Carolina is 123rd out of 128 teams in yards per play

Last edited:
Guys, here's what you do with trolls from other fanbases - put them on ignore. Once they stop getting reaction (because noone can see their posts), they'll go away. Or if they want to stay and talk to noone, then they can do that too. ;) I'm adding to my list now.

Reactions: UpstateGamecock2

Your head coach might beg to differ.

I will take "the offense should be improved in 2017", but I like your optimism!

Guys, here's what you do with trolls from other fanbases - put them on ignore. Once they stop getting reaction (because noone can see their posts), they'll go away. Or if they want to stay and talk to noone, then they can do that too. ;) I'm adding to my list now.
Some of the clemsux trolls seem to like chatting with themselves. Hehehe.

Reactions: Gradstudent
idk about deadly but it will be greatly improved. 2018 & especially 2019 will be a SWEEEEET year for us and all the ones after that as well for a while. Wouldn't surprise me if the 2018-2019 might be a top 5 class.... ok let me hear it guys go ahead and rip me a new one lol

idk about deadly but it will be greatly improved. 2018 & especially 2019 will be a SWEEEEET year for us and all the ones after that as well for a while. Wouldn't surprise me if the 2018-2019 might be a top 5 class.... ok let me hear it guys go ahead and rip me a new one lol
Heck your right... We are in lead group for 2 of the top 10 prospects. We are in lead group of 4 of the top 5 in the state. 2018 is going to be a solid top 10 class

Muschamp was assigned to run off all the criminals wearing a Fl. uniform left over from U. M. One of whom stated publically "If the previous coaches were here I'd be back on the team". After the roster cleaning, the program had more respect but less talent.

Of course I'm comparing him to SOS. They both coached the Gators, both came here. He certainly will be compared to Spurrier by everyone else. Now go wash your Jorts, they have tear stains on them.

Reactions: Chrisdixon13
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT