ADVERTISEMENT

The other USC just ended its AD experiment........

I'm not saying he was the best man they could have hired. But if you read into it, you might conclude that the new president wants her own people in there. There might be a purge going on.

Reactions: rogue cock
I'm not saying he was the best man they could have hired. But if you read into it, you might conclude that the new president wants her own people in there. There might be a purge going on.

Maybe but I actually follow Trojan athletics and the fan base has been calling for Swann to be fired for awhile. They realized it was a mistake to hire someone with zero experience.

Maybe but I actually follow Trojan athletics and the fan base has been calling for Swann to be fired for awhile. They realized it was a mistake to hire someone with zero experience.
Well, some national championships were won during his tenure and the football team is currently 2-0. I think you know that, in general, I don't agree with handing over the helm of a major athletic department to someone lacking the proper administrative background.

Last edited:
yea we wouldn't want anybody that had experience in athletics...

The least of Garrett’s troubles is his firing. USC had numerous coaches caught up in the fraudulent money/fake athletic scholarship/Hollywood admissions scandal under his watch. Civil suits and criminal charges or testifying are not out of the realm of possibility.

Reactions: rogue cock
It will be interesting to see how things play out at USC-East with Caslen. Rumors were active on this board just a couple of days ago about Tanner stepping down. Maybe it was total fabrication. Maybe there was something there. We shall see.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT