ADVERTISEMENT

The State of South Carolina Basketball....

world famous 3rd base hecklers

Sep 25, 2011
Let's see what happens in late January early February with the basketball program...

But at the same time, let's keep an eye on Mike Boynton and see how he's doing this year...

Last year he went 21-15 in his first year as a HC...

Maybe we can take a chance on Mike if things go south for Frank....

Reactions: cockofdawn
We need to move on from Frank. He isn't willing or able to do what it takes to win in college basketball. His last good recruit was PJ and that was going on 4 years ago at this point.

And when I say he's not willing or able to do what it takes to win, I mean the same thing Kansas UNC and Duke are doing to win. Do I expect us to reach their levels of success? Of course not. But we need someone who doesn't mind doing what it takes to make us at the very least a consistent NCAA tourney team.

Boynton has a much better job at Oklahoma State than he’d be taking at SC. I guess $ talks but hard to see him coming if Oklahoma State is willing to match us or give him an extension.

Reactions: tiger-chuck
Boynton has a much better job at Oklahoma State than he’d be taking at SC. I guess $ talks but hard to see him coming if Oklahoma State is willing to match us or give him an extension.

I like to see more from Boynton this season...

I'm on the fence with him...

The coach at Wofford is an old fart being 55 years old... He's a good coach, but want someone who is young and hungry to win....

And a good judge of talent....

I don't think Greg Marshall is the answer, that ship has sailed away...

Let's see what happens in late January early February with the basketball program...

But at the same time, let's keep an eye on Mike Boynton and see how he's doing this year...

Last year he went 21-15 in his first year as a HC...

Maybe we can take a chance on Mike if things go south for Frank....

https://www.tulsaworld.com/sportsex...cle_1d8bb59b-ae76-5cf7-afe5-b664208c54ba.html

At least we can help boost his salary. At his present rate, it would take 13 years for him to match our coach's salary.

To me it's worse than starting over each year. Even if we were starting over each year we shouldn't be losing to Wofford by 20 points, that my friend is unheard of for a program like ours.

The tar holes lost to Wofford last year. That is unheard of. Us losing to Wofford, it happens with a decent frequency to schools at our place in the pecking order.

Wofford ran the score up on us!!! Fuey, how dare that coach run the score up on us like that.

I like to see more from Boynton this season...

I'm on the fence with him...

The coach at Wofford is an old fart being 55 years old... He's a good coach, but want someone who is young and hungry

Huh? You’re ‘on the fence’ with Boyton, but you want someone ‘young and hungry’....help me out here.

Probably can’t get Boyton anyway so let’s get another old fart like; Odom, Holtz, Spurrier or a screaming a$$ hat like FM. We will never be good in MBB again with this approach.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT